iPod

When the time came to upgrade my car's headunit, I opted for something MP3 ready. So, I found a closeout unit that used CDRs. It's probably better for me as I'd spend the better part of my weekend laying out the contents of an internal drive.

Oh, I didn't know that people there uses & loves a MP3 Player a lot. Almost all of people here, Korea, uses a small-sized(smaller than a palm!), 128~256MB MP3 Player. iPod has released here too but I didn't noticed it is such a cool toy! Now I'm gonna find some!

I recommend the Nomad Zen instead of iPod. My 60GB model was 400 bucks as opposed to iPod's 30GB model for 500 bucks. Makes quite a difference and it's very nifty. I love having over 500 full albums at my fingertips where ever I go.

You can get replacement batteries for your iPod...the dirty little secret crap raised some awareness, I guess, and now you can get replacement batteries for $99.

I bought one this year (the crappy 10gb old model), only to have it stolen less than two months later :(

I loved it, and it really is much cooler than other HD mp3 players, such as the previously mentioned Nomad Zen. It's smaller than the Zen, and the jog dial RULES. I just loved the way that little thing worked at the touch of a finger. However, a 60GB mp3 player would be much cooler than any jog dial in the world, so I guess you win.

Ian, where did you get it from? I'm assuming it was an online purchase, as there is no fucking way a 60GB model would sell for 400 bucks on any retail store.

Bah, these iPod threads always get me all pissed off :/

I got one for Xmas as well... it is awesome :)... on a pc it does take a bit of finicking to get it working, but mine is workin great now. Also it sounds damn good in a car, I have an FM transmitter... finally i dont have to listen to the friggin radio anymore! Its also good for me cause i like listening to music at school and stuff while im painting, and now I dont have to lug cds and have my discman skip and shit.