IRC chat scheduled for the 26th

In the worst of cases, blood circulation will be blocked strongly enough to cause my finger inflating and aching, which will remind me that there must be a good reason why it is aching (namely, having a hankerchief knotted around it, for reasons that now escape me) :rolleyes:

Alfred (path... what was that thing?)

the dj on the 26th of July-DJZH (who asked the Dark Tranquility guys to do the live chat) :).

There is no limit, that I know of at least. We've had over 70 in there, so it should be ok.

on moderation: My idea is that I, the dj, and a moderator will take in questions (through private message) and put the questions on the main chat in CAPS for the DT guys to answer. As, we will be the only ones to use CAPS.

If anything gets out of hand, things can be done :).

There will also be some other bands in the chatroom. So far, Magnitude 9 and Agent Steel will are also confirmed, so it should be an extremely great day for chatting and music, as my show is over 4 hours long.

Actually, its officially 2 to 6 PM EST, but will probably go close to 7 PM EST.

I only recommend that fans try out the chat beforehand (either through the site or irc). If there are problems email me at zlakhani@csf.edu.

Plus, d/l realplayer to listen to the music :).

you all rule :).

I won't be there this time, but I place my trust on my fellow Finns to keep up the pressure for the band to come to Finland. :)

-Villain

So... show of cyberspace hands of who will be (or expected to be) in the scheduled IRC chat?

*raise hand*

uhmmm some things have changed and a flash weekend trip to the south of the peloponeese with the troll's family will, most probably, keep me out this time...ONLY if there's internet service AND it's not extremely expensive we will attend the chat!

fathervic (let's...see)

it seems i'll be there after all, obstacles have been moved out of the way for now :cool: *keeps fingers crossed*

@Papi: oh, have a lot of fun and say hi to mel! :)