IRC chat scheduled for the 26th

<Caotico> MEXICO: We'd happily play there as soon as possible, but right now there aren't any offers. Hopefully something will come up a.s.a.p.
<Steve> Rent a truck in Texas and drive around Mexico playing in hte back
<Steve> you'll get your own Motor Brigade!

<Sol-Moderator> <Steve> QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BRAND OF BEER? OTHER ALCOHOL?
<MartinB> I like Carlsberg Hof for beer.... and I think I speak for all of us when I say that we are sweet on Sambuca

<Caotico> I'm not that picky when it comes to beer, but Chimay or Guiness are probably the best when it comes to drinking for the sheer taste of it.

<Dark_Jester> My dad drinks sambuca but I had some and couldn't see for a few minutes...
<Caotico> D_J: You should drink it, not pour it into your eyes.

<Sol-Moderator> <Steve> QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HARRY POTTER BOOKS?? SATANIC??

<Wick> heeh @ Steve
<Caotico> Steve: Yes, if there's magic in them, they're satanic, right? ;-)

<DJZH> <|ngenius> YOU RECORDED THE LAST ALBUM WHILE PLAYING TO THE PLAYSTATION, AND THE ALBUM IS AWESOME. WHAT ABOUT HIDDING THE PLAYSTATION AND COMING UP WITH A KILLING MASTERPIECE? :p

<Caotico> : Of course I want to play with sufficient technique, but what I probably said in that interview (or whatever it was) is that i don't find much listening pleasure in the usual shredding style of lead guitar playing.

<DJZH> <duncAN> OTHER THAN MICHAEL IN LUCIFERION, ARE ANY OF THE OTHER MEMBERS OF DT IN OTHER BANDS?<MartinB> I play live keyboards for Tiamat on a regular basis

<Sol-Moderator> NIKLAS, ARE YOU THE LEAD OR RHYTHM GUITARIST?? OR DO YOU AND MARTIN SWITCH OFF BETWEEN LEAD AND RHYTHM??<Caotico> me and martin alternate between lead and rhythm. i guess it's close to a 50/50 mixture

<ivanriba> caotico:are you there in ceremonial oath album
<Caotico> Ivanriba: no, i'm not involved. it's members of in flames and tiamat too.

<BenMech> .Madonna has Death Metal connections

<MartinB> Hope you understand that I havent played with Madonna and the closest I have ever gotten is hmmm well the distance from sweden to NY and the distance from zero money to zillionaire popstar so you figure