IRC chat scheduled for the 26th

<ivanriba> caotico and martin:if you got full time jobs what are you doing when you must touring ,i think it´s hard 6 people same time get free days on their works
<Caotico> ivan: well, you've got to pick jobs where you can get free time. i'm self employed, so it usually works out ok.

<Sol-Moderator> <Onyx> (to the whole band) COUNTING YOUR LIFE AS A 100%, HOW MANY PERCENT OF YOUR LIFE'S TIME AND ENERGY DOES YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE BAND TAKE?
<Caotico> onyx: it depends a lot. when there is an album recording or tour coming up, we rehearse extremely much, and on other occations we don't work that much with the band.

<DJZH> <Incendiare> (whole band) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT NU-METAL IN GENERAL?
[3:23pm] <Caotico> incendire: i don't like most of the stuff that i've heard that's classified as nu-metal. not because the "it's not REAL metal" issue, but because it's not my taste.

<Caotico> ivanriba: as strange as it might sound, i don't really know. i believe that all our albums have been selling approx. the same amount this far, and none of them is more over- or underground in my opinion.

<DJZH> <Steve> WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG TO PLAY LIVE?
<Caotico> steve: i don't have any particular fave; it all depends on the performance and the audience

<DJZH> <Steve> ARE THERE ANY SONGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO A COVER OF?
<MartinB> steve yes I am trying to sell the idea to the band that we could do the depeche mode song Rush in an excellent way! you hear that niklas and Mikael?
<thoughtmusic> That DM song is great...I'd love to hear that
<ZodiJackyl> me too...perhaps another song though...

<ivanriba> zodiajackyl:how do you feel better than than the hot day in metal mania fest hehe?to hot gig!!!
<ZodiJackyl> inanriba...yes the weather here is more to my liking...rainy and dark...very nice

<DJZH> <RealHarz> (TO MIKAEL) YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHAT MEANS ZODIJACKYL LIGHT, WANNA TELL US?
<ZodiJackyl> somber....it has been hellish here to from time to time but here I have a refuge where I can stay inside all day...

<DJZH> <Incendiare> (Dark Tranquillity) DO YOU THINK US ULTIMATE METAL MEMBERS ARE TREATING YOUR BOARD THE WAY YOU WANT US TO? ;)
<MartinB> Yes the board has become quite the comunity and that is of course very flattering
<Caotico> incendiare: absolutely!

<ZodiJackyl> realharz...the zodijackyl lights are the light phenomenon you see at dusk and dawn when the remnants of the big bang are illuminated across the horizon...stones and rubble that has seen the beginning of all that we know (and hate) ;-)

<Sol-Moderator> (TO MIKAEL) DOES IT HURT YOUR THROAT WHEN YOU DO DEATH VOCALS?? IS THERE A PROPER WAU TO DO THEM DO YOU WONT TEAR UP YOUR THROAT AFTER EACH SHOW

<Caotico> i rarely watch movies for some reason, so i don't have any real faves.
<Caotico> well, i'd recommend the swedish writer peter nilsson, though i haven't had that much time to entertain my reading habits recently.

Steve420 said:
<Sol-Moderator> (TO MIKAEL) DOES IT HURT YOUR THROAT WHEN YOU DO DEATH VOCALS?? IS THERE A PROPER WAU TO DO THEM DO YOU WONT TEAR UP YOUR THROAT AFTER EACH SHOW

<ZodiJackyl> sol-moderator: no it doesnt hurt...i do get sore sometimes but that is usually from talking too loud or something else. sure there is a proper way.,..use the abdominal muscles and not the throat alone...that´s the key.

Discussing "The Ring" and "Ringu"

<ZodiJackyl> dark jester: I have seen all four of them...i like the american very much but the first time I saw ringu it freaked me out way more..pretty good trilogy and a good springboard for other asian horror films such as dark water and more.