IRC chat scheduled for the 26th

On PC games:

<ZodiJackyl> onyx: I pretty much play everything from flight sims to all out action games but some of the faves include Clive barker´s undying, blade runner, grim fandango, elite force, vice city, freelancer, cfs 3.

<DJZH> <RealHarz> @MIKAEL: THERE IS A RUMOR THAT YOU ARE/(WERE?) "HANGING" WITH A FINNISH FEMALE? LEARNED ANY GOOD SWEARING WORDS?
<ZodiJackyl> realharz: perse, peffa and ofcourse perkele!½!!!!#"!!!!

<DJZH> <Incendiare> (Dark Tranquillity) IF YOU WERE NOT IN YOUR PRESENT MUSIC CAREER, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TODAY?
<ZodiJackyl> incediare: I have no idea....some gutter somwhere perhaps?

<DJZH> <Dark_Jester> MIKAEL, ARE YOU GOING TO LAW SCHOOL? IF SO, CAN YOU HELP ME WITH PROPERTY LAW? I JUST FAILED IT AND AM STUDYING NOW TO RESIT THE EXAM ;)
<ZodiJackyl> dark_jester: law school? nope

<Incendiare> and you must feel you ended up in the right place too, Niklas :)
[3:53pm] <Caotico> incendiare: yes, on the right side of the gutter ;-)

<ZodiJackyl> onyx: I would love to go to russia and I really hope the offer will return...It was bad planning that caused us to cancel I think soon we will be able to return..Nothing would make me happier.

<DJZH> <Incendiare> (Mikael) WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON P2P? ARE YOU COMFORTABLE WITH THE FACT A PERSON CAN DOWNLOAD ANY SONGS THEY WANT?
[4:03pm] <ZodiJackyl> incendiare: Yes I am...I use it all the time...but I dont´forget to buy what I like

<Incendiare> and you trust us fans to buy teh albums anyway ;)
<ZodiJackyl> incediare: no ofcourse not but there isn´t anything we can do about it other than trust in our fans and people who enjoy great music and wants to support it.

<DJZH> <Steve> Question: What do you think of Harry Potter books? Satanic?
<ZodiJackyl> steve: no not satanic...just very entertaining...I am in the middle of Phoenix right now.