IRC chat scheduled for the 26th

<Sol-Moderator> <Onyx> (to the whole DT band) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DIMMU BORGIR (THE NORVEGIAN BLACK METAL BAND) AND THEIR CREATIONS?
<Nevergrey> what I've heard of the new dimmu is terrible
<Caotico> i haven't heard them enough in order to give an opinion, sorry. they're a good and professional live band, though.

<DJZH> <Arch|UM> TO NIKLAS: DO YOU LIKE THE NEW RADIOHEAD ALBUM?
<Caotico> Arch: yes, of course - but ok computer is their creative peak so far.

<DJZH> <Dark_Jester> <Dark_Jester> IF I ASK REALLY NICELY, CAN I HAVE A TAB FOR INDIFFERENT SUNS? PLEASE? :D'
<Caotico> I think that there are several tabs of that song available..have you checked the usual tabulature sites?

<DJZH> <Incendiare> (to the whole band) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF KATATONIA?
<Caotico> incent: i heard some tracks from their last album and found them very impressive. haven't really followed that band since their debut album, so it as quite a surprise to hear that they've developed so much.

<Sol-Moderator> <Steve> WHAT DO YOU THINK OF REROUTE TO REMAIN?
[2:59pm] <MartinB> steve I think it's a great album... it might have been better to cut it down to eleven songs but other than that I think they did well

<Sol-Moderator> <Siren> To Niklas: WHEN WILL NEW POSTERS BE AVAILABLE THROUGH CABINFEVER? IS THERE A CHANCE THAT SOME OF THE NON-COMMISSIONED ARTWORK ON THERE, WILL EVER MAKE IT INTO A POSTER?<Caotico> RE: POSTERS - will marke some new stuff available as soon as possible. have had severe time constraints lately, but there are a few things in the works

<DJZH> <Arch|UM> To DT: HOW HAS THE CURRENT TECHNOLOGY IN RECORDING AND PRODUCING BEEN DIFFERENT SINCE RECORDING THE FIRST D.T. ALBUM?<Caotico> arch: well, the very first albums were totally analog if i recall correctly, whereas the latest album was recorded digitally. we're no different from most other bands in that respect

<DJZH> <Incendiare> (once again, to the whole band) HAVE THERE BEEN ANY DISAPPOINTMENTS IN YOUR CAREER?
<Caotico> inc: yes..but nothing devastating so far. all bands have their share of disappointments and accidents...

<Sol-Moderator> <Steve> HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING BY DETONATION? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEM?
[3:10pm] <MartinB> I haven't heard them
[3:10pm] <Caotico> steve: yes, i think they're very good. insanely good, even, for being a melodic death metal band.

<Sol-Moderator> <Onyx> NIKLAS, WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE?
<Caotico> onyx: can't answer that without getting way too personal for an online chat, sorry.

<DJZH> <duncAN> WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE GAMING SYSTEMS (PS2, XBOX ETC...) AND FAVORITE GAMES?
<MartinB> Actually I bought th Xbox just yesterday so for a consol I would have to go with that otherwise i think nothing beats the PC

<Caotico> thoughmusic: there are lots of awful bands around, but it wouldn't serve any purpose to badmouth them publically. everyone's entitled to their own tastes.

<MartinB> Sombersoul my all time favourite PC game is without doubt Baldurs Gate

<Caotico> thoughmusic: well, i do that privately as well, but i think that it's lame to publically slag bands just because they don't cater to your own taste.

<DJZH> <Incendiare> (whole band) AT THE MOMENT, DO YOU HAVE ANY PART-TIME JOBS OR ANYTHING?
<Caotico> incendiare: we all work full time.

<Sol-Moderator> <Steve> ARE YOU EMBARASSED AT HAVING AN ITALIAN DWARF AS A MODERATOR?
<Caotico> steve: we're damn proud of our dwarf! wonder where he is, btw...

<MartinB> I have the band and work in a studio also I am playing with Tiamat

<Caotico> Thoughtmusic: people RESPECT each other for being loudmouths? must have missed something there... ;-)