IRC logs of #nevermore approx. 11:30PM - 5:00AM Dec. 28-29 2003

I swear that I am no longer like that. Honestly. I'm so embarrassed. What was I thinking? Was I really that stupid? No, certainly not. I remember being rational and intelligent.

XD I don't know. Ghost Reveries is pretty kickass awesome. What started bothering me about Opeth is that I was able to predict their formula and knew exactly what was coming next. When I first started listening to them, I was shocked by the harsh juxtaposition of heavy and mellow, but after a while, it began to lose its appeal as it became more predictable. However, I do believe they really reclaimed their surprise factor with Ghost Reveries. I didn't seen many moments coming. It's a very mature, well-grounded album, and that is very surprising.

Lord of Metal said:
I swear that I am no longer like that. Honestly. I'm so embarrassed. What was I thinking? Was I really that stupid? No, certainly not. I remember being rational and intelligent.

:D

Well I must've been doing something awesome. I'm *always* in IRC at night unless something either cool or extremely gay stops me.

I'm guessing it had something to do with either goats or farts.

Edit: That's just an assumption based on your personality, of course.

There aren't goats anywhere near my house, and I fart on IRC, so neither would have applied.
*Deducts*

I was single at the time, so not sex...

I wasn't in the PT program yet...

I know! I was drinking that night! Silly me.

Not bad at all. I'm almost finished with my finals for this semester, and it looks as if I might pull a 4.0 this time. Unfortunately, I have to be moved out the same day as my last final, so it'll be a race to see if I can actually clean up the room and have everything packed in two hours.

Tsk tsk. Me? Girlfriends? I've met plenty that I would consider, but I haven't developed a strong enough relationship with them to determine that. So basically what I'm saying is...my sexual frustration is at an all time high.