IRC logs of #nevermore approx. 11:30PM - 5:00AM Dec. 28-29 2003

XD Indeed you did. I still fancy that name, by the way, so you are welcome to refer to me as Stick at all times. That Orphaned Land poster is still awesome, by the way.

" Sticky?"
Haha.. i should call you that too, then!
but i bet Karen has a different reason for that... unless you have been spamming her PM-box with poetry and personal art, too.
:p

Lord of Metal said:
You know you liked it babe. Especially that one thing that I spammed your box with. ;)

:devil:
Be quiet now and eat your cookie:

fortune%20cookie%201.jpg

Lord of Metal said:
Tsk tsk. Me? Girlfriends? I've met plenty that I would consider, but I haven't developed a strong enough relationship with them to determine that. So basically what I'm saying is...my sexual frustration is at an all time high.

:lol:

hu-huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

God I hate my life. Screw you (i.e. lets fuck)

I actually think Ghost Reveries is towards the bottom of the Opeth repertoire. A good album to be sure, but there are things on it that just make me say 'wtf'? I think it's the baying of the hounds, which is an awesome title, and a good track - but the damn 70's cheesy keyboard formless emotiveless uncontrolled brash sounds that come at the start... just wtf.

MajestikMøøse said:
HAMMOND ORGAN GALLOP RIFF

come on, that's the best part. The rest of the album has something left to be desired however.

ugh, fuck no.

However I love me some Ghost of Perdition - and um... fuck, number 5? Forget the damn name atm... Harlequin Forest.. something... there's a great vocal melody on it that I love, as well as the whole song being good. But seriously I'd give anything for another album like Still Life. That album was holyshit good.

golly gee willakers!

baying of the hounds is probably the best track, and ghost of perdition BY FAR THE WORST

TSK TSK TSK!!!

but it's a shit album regardless, so what's even the point of thinking about it.

Chromatose said:
golly gee willakers!

baying of the hounds is probably the best track, and ghost of perdition BY FAR THE WORST

TSK TSK TSK!!!

but it's a shit album regardless, so what's even the point of thinking about it.

pffft, ghost of perdition has some cool riffs - mostly the end breakdown.

I still like Opeth though :)

well ok, once they ran out of comus and camel songs to rip off, that's when they lost all sense of decent songwriting.

SEMI-FACTUAL