• X Factor

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Virtual XI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brave New World

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Bulldogs came very close to converting Jonah Lomu a few years back...... :eek:

For all I cared at the time they coulda had him. Jonah tends to forget what defence is a lot of the time :/

For the record (in no particular order):
Number Of The Beast
Seventh Son
Fear Of The Dark
Killers
Iron Maiden
Piece Of Mind

Interesting... A poll with no relevance to the thread conversation.
And it's sort of working.

Im bored.

And NOTB jumps out to a big lead of 6.66 seconds with their new jockey on board.

With POM and SIT running neck and neck, this is a revelation folks! SIT has shocked the racecourse to some degree, apparently on a diet of sythesised food.

Powerslave and SSOASS are also running well but are falling behind the leaders, possibly due to SSOASSs increasing insistence on repeated suicide attempts as it runs around the track so it can be good and die young.

IM is up next, a real surprise packet this one along with Killers, both are old as fuck but still manage to keep going, amazing!

BNW is doing well considering its the youngest horse in the race, though the long long LONG training sessions it has seem to have helped!

Theres the dark horse XF, showing promise, but the owners appear to have switched the jockey to a fresh faced up and comer and the horse is confused!

FOTD coming up behind him, though he keeps looking over his shoulder to check if the other horse is near and thats slowing him down somewhat.

NPFTD has made a poor showing, considering the number one status it once attained, though its well known as something of an anomaly to the crowd. A very public enema was promised to the jockey if he didnt win, so he better hurry up or I fear he will be going solo from here on in.

Oh dear, VXI appears to have broken down and has been shot, and the jockey given his marching orders.

Live After Death was disqualified after it was found out to have been using performance enhancing equipment that no other horse could stand up to. For shame.

A Real Live Dead One and Rock In Rio were lynched on the way to the showring, details are sketchy, but apparently the crowd was upset about them not being paid royalties for either album.

Whats this? The manager of the stable has run out onto the track and ordered the horses back to the stalls to be released again! In all my years ive never seen anything like this! The promise of a free biscuit tin is doing little to satiate the crowd and I fear this could turn ugly!

Well you know, i'm sure there are a few casual posters who only turn up avery few days, so i want to keep this thread near the top so no-one misses it and gets their vote it.

Then i work out a playoff/tournament round, and maybe throw in a wildcard album for a bit of fun. :devil:

Hey what happened with the Battle of the Bands? I was offline for a week, and didn't manage to see the conclusion. I missed the last couple of rounds.

Originally posted by Spiff
Damn, I was just going to use a salary cap joke until I remembered Spawny already did one. DAMN YOU, SPAWNY!! :mad:

Thats funny, I dont remember doing one... So feel free to go right ahead :D