Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Testament, Anthrax, Overkill Show in September

Thrashard925

Dec 8, 2003
Sin City
OMG, my dick is soo hard ..haha :worship:

Maiden.jpg

I swear, this is a blessing from the GODS!! I checked my schedule and magically have vacation set that week. 12th playing in Vegas and 13th in California. I'm going to both Maiden shows.

I wish Maiden would take that line-up out for all 7 NA dates, I'd be in St. Louis in a heart beat to see that. Great to see Overkill get some love.

I wish Maiden would take that line-up out for all 7 NA dates, I'd be in St. Louis in a heart beat to see that. Great to see Overkill get some love.

Yeah no shit about this bill not being featured for the whole mini tour. It's a six hour or so drive but I'd go to the North Carolina show in a heartbeat too.

Probably going. The Maiden Fan Club trip is for Vegas and San Bernardino, and I'll probably tag Austin on en route. Maiden are too fucking good at getting money out of me :(

Good news! If anyone is going to the Vegas show, tickets go on sale in 1 hour and not the 12th for Vegas show

presale begins Wed, 04/10/13
10:00 AM

^That the presale for the Maiden fan club. On sale to the general public on Friday.

Don't have to worry about getting my tickets...I automatically get pit for both as part of the Maiden FC trip :D

Damn, i saw the fine print and notice now 12th. I'm just hoping 3rd parties don't exploit and make the show sell out and charge 3x the price for tickets.