Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Testament, Anthrax, Overkill Show in September

Damn, i saw the fine print and notice now 12th. I'm just hoping 3rd parties don't exploit and make the show sell out and charge 3x the price for tickets.

Doubt the show will sell out right away - lawn at San Manuel holds 40,000+. As for the good seats, can't say the same...

That is real sweet. Now they just have to replace Sabaton with a real band... or you can go drink and take a piss when they play

:lol:
I actually went and saw their show three weeks ago in Prague. Just because they had Snowy Shaw filling in on drums. It was okay.

Give Sabaton a shot. They are the breakout band from the power metal genre over the last few years and the singer doesn't have the high vocals most of you would hate from that genre.

All of their songs are about military battles, from all sides of all conflicts. Kind of like a metal history lesson. Lots of anthemic, singalong stuff.

They are actually my favorite band of the last two years. Someday I hope to see them in their hometown (they host the yearly Rockstad Falun festival in Sweden).

Try Ghost Division, one of their best and heaviest songs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just scored a pit ticket for the Austin show. That shit broke the bank but it'll be worth every penny. Gotta love venue presales when you're not a fan club member. :hotjump: