Iron Maiden reemed at Ozzfest

Greaaat.... now Iron Maiden will never come back to the USA ever again.

On an unrelated note, I'm attending a Moe/Allman Brothers concert today.

SME_0101_BK_068682.70Q_200x200_72dpi_RGB.jpg

"Psilocybin" is the name of the game.

i never liked sharon osbourne, and ive never understood what ozzy was seeing in her. maybe the reason is the money? the sex? or maybe she was just a major bummer done in a drug haze?

this is so fucked up, you cannot justify that shit. no dignity, no respect, and my guess is that ozzy probably didnt know what was going on. cunt.

Mormagil said:
Fucked up indeed, but Bruce Dickinson is COMPLETELY FUCKING AWESOME for the way he handled everything.

Ya, he handled it a lot better than I would have anyways. I would have freaked the fuck out and been killed by thousands of angst-ridden teenagers, but not before I took several of them along with me of course.

is Bruce attending the Gene Simmons publicity school? ... Maiden's name has been around alot lately, for very "publicity stunt" reasons

He also encouraged the other audience members to break the arm of anyone that they saw throwing things their way.
oh yeah, real professional. let's see if we can start a riot since boo hoo, you got heckled. fucking rock stars. edit: well it looks like everything else he did was pretty cool, but saying something like that on stage is how people get killed. not cool.

this show was 20 minutes away from me, i should've gone. :loco:

Do it like my friends band... have your "Official Grungy Roady" (myself in this case) go bitch slap the fuckers. I've had the pleasure of smacking the shit out of loud mouths, trash talkers, hecklers, and other forms of preppy trash that showed up at his band's gigs. (I guess that's the downside of the places he's played, very few metalheads.)

It's great fun!

Damn, Ozzfest audiences are morons, and this should be a long needed hint for Sharon to get the fuck out of the music business. As for Bruce's handling, even if he said something potentially riot inducing, he deserves credit for not walking off in disgust and making a riot certain.
And the guy who led the Ozzy chant is my vote for asshole of the week...this is precisely why I avoid festival shows like the plague, except for Gigantour two days from now. :)

why can't Maiden complete this tour anyway? what ... they have to go back to England and have doctor's checkups ... work on compiling another Greatest Hits?
I remember when Ozzfest started someone said there were some official shirts made with some Japanese wording on the bottom back of the shirts slagging Maiden.

Seems Sharon, had it out for them from the beginning for not wanteing to do the whole tour.

EDIT ...
The shirt ... seems it says Maiden in Japanese and crossed out.

ozzfestantimaidenshirt.jpg

MFJ said:
Greaaat.... now Iron Maiden will never come back to the USA ever again.

On an unrelated note, I'm attending a Moe/Allman Brothers concert today.

SME_0101_BK_068682.70Q_200x200_72dpi_RGB.jpg

"Psilocybin" is the name of the game.

Midnight update: The show was awesome and the mission was a wild success.