haha, Sharon tried to set up Maiden but failed

This is fucking crap.... i hate ozzy (sabbath was best w/o him) and shit like this is bull. Maiden have done nothing but help ozzfest and be the best band there, and if anything they've gotten ozzfest tickets from real metalheads like me who would have never gone otherwise.

i hope everyone in the Osbourne camp chokes to death, preferably on my cock.

lets get Bruce Dickinson's solo band to headline Gigantour next year, or maybe even Iron Maiden! Gigantour is true metal

Throwing eggs at Maiden??? With the wigger, bullshit crap that whore puts on that stage next to her corpse of a husband?

What a fucking skank!!

Fucking bitch. Her and her fucking daughter, I'd like to hurt her, real bad. In fact if it was legal, I would seriously injure the two of them.

Who the fuck throws shit at Maiden? And who the fuck is Sharon to talk shit on Bruce. She's just some fucking gold-digging bitch who has no merit whatsoever and has failed to prove her significance to the metal genre. Fuck Sharon. :hotjump:

Larf03 said:
What???

You're missing out on some great music man...
Pff, I got one of their best of and Brave New World and I can tell they're not my kind of stuff. I'll stick with bands like Nevermore.

PratlPoet said:
Throwing eggs at Maiden??? With the wigger, bullshit crap that whore puts on that stage next to her corpse of a husband?

What a fucking skank!!
wigger crap? o_O