Iron Maiden - Somewhere Back in Time tour 2008

Atta boy!!! errr way to go dude:headbang::headbang: bummed the show here is at the Forum, I don't like that venue but whattaya gonna do. We'll see at the presales what tix will be like.

Heaven & Hell was GA floor and the seating imo sucks completley. Let's have some first to the barrier in USA!!:headbang:

Really this time I don't give a damn. I'm going to pay whatever the cost for the VIP or whatever is the best location. I want to listen to Maiden playing the classics with STYLE (and I hope they allow cameras). My friend Daniel called me today all excited (he already have seen them live) like: can you imagine seen each other in the middle of that?
dumpkoph.gif

NP: Helloween - 'Halloween'

Wyv, I'm happy for you, bro!

As a teenager, I was lucky enough to have seen them 4 times between Jan 85 and July 88. Once on Pslave, twice on SiT, and once on 7th son...

Based on that, you should be a very happy man that night. It might be the best show you ever see.

poster_somewhere_back_in_ti.jpg

I can die in peace happily afterwards. So tag my toe and don't forget to send my corpse to Atlanta in September.

I'm definitely pickign up a tour tshirt at the show, the poster looks fantastic. Its on my desktop at work:headbang:

Wanna laugh? My friend Darren now told me that IM will bring an international opener: Blind Guardian and not only that also he intend to bring Motorhead a month afterwards. Is the best joke I have heard since why the chicken crossed the road?:Smug:

NP: Blind Guardian - 'Carry The Blessed Home'

we got our GA tix today. Now we hope one of us can win a FTTB!! LA is looking great for fans from all over. We are looking at the Iron Maiden's playing Monday night with some sort of fanclub meet.

Then tuesday it's an old school party in the parking lot!! Mloana is working on getting the Forum to give us a special parking area:kickass::kickass::kickass:

SCREAM FOR ME LOS ANGELES!!!:Smokin::Smokin:

I'll be seeing them at least once on this tour, hopefully more.

I'm definitely pickign up a tour tshirt at the show, the poster looks fantastic
The poster is ace, but the shirt somewhat disappointing. :(

Wanna laugh? My friend Darren now told me that IM will bring an international opener: Blind Guardian and not only that also he intend to bring Motorhead a month afterwards. Is the best joke I have heard since why the chicken crossed the road?:Smug:

NP: Blind Guardian - 'Carry The Blessed Home'

Anything is better than having Steve's daughter open (no pun intended).
How about In Flames or Iced Earth?

Anything is better than having Steve's daughter open (no pun intended).
How about In Flames or Iced Earth?

Darren also told me Iced Earth is opening for Heaven & Hell is that true? Anyway right now IE will be a good opener for Maiden too.

Darren also told me Iced Earth is opening for Heaven & Hell is that true?
This is most certainly true, I'm seeing them on the 17th. :kickass:

Blind Guardian opening for Maiden is cool imo, I'm not a big fan but hey they could do a lot worse.

Man I'm absolutely desperate for those UK dates! :ill:

Darren also told me Iced Earth is opening for Heaven & Hell is that true? Anyway right now IE will be a good opener for Maiden too.

True, yes, I saw H&H in Newcastle recently. Didn't know that Iced Earth and Lamb of God were going to open prior to the actual show, so that was a pleasant surprise. :kickass:

IE would be better than Blind Guardian (not a good live band by any means - and I'm not saying that solely becauce I'm not a fan).

dude, fuck me if BG opens for maiden in the states. holy shit...my 2 favorite bands together, and for what id know to be the first time ever...why would you fill my head with these hopes, hah.

Same here, if is the truth I'll simple go cathatonic after the show :Smokin:

P.S. That avatar XYZ, be careful with it. My alter ego is not soemthing to play with :saint:

Congrats SM and PM! I got mine this morning. Just one sad little ticket, no one to go with, but I ain't missing this. My wife'll come along and just go do something else in L.A. whilst I take in the show. I got a good seat too! I'm too old to stand, haha.

Iron f'ing Maiden!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Heaven can wait! BUT I CAN'T! :Smokin:

Congrats SM and PM! I got mine this morning. Just one sad little ticket, no one to go with, but I ain't missing this. My wife'll come along and just go do something else in L.A. whilst I take in the show. I got a good seat too! I'm too old to stand, haha.

Iron f'ing Maiden!

Its good your getting to see the show, I don't consider myself to old in the eyes of Metal Music but tooooo short.

I've seen Alice Cooper, George Thorogood Evan Poison all down on the floor and couldn't see a F*CKING thing so this Maiden concert, I see all, A bit of a mind flip......:lol: so yeah I don't mind seated ticket for this show....Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.