Iron Maiden tour announcement next week!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!

JUNE
Wed 09 Dallas, TX - Superpages.com Center
Fri 11 Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Sat 12 San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
Mon 14 Denver, CO - Comfort Dental Amphitheatre
Wed 16 Albuquerque, NM - The Pavilion
Thu 17 Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Wireless Pavilion
Sat 19 San Bernardino, CA - San Manuel Amphitheatre
Sun 20 Concord, CA - Sleep Train Pavilion
Tue 22 Auburn, WA - White River Amphitheatre
Thu 24 Vancouver, BC - GM Place
Sat 26 Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place
Tue 29 Saskatoon, SK - Credit Union Center
Wed 30 Winnipeg, MB - MTS Center

JULY
Sat 03 Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheatre
Wed 07 Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
Sun 11 Holmdel, NJ - PNC
Mon 12 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
Wed 14 Pittsburgh, PA - First Niagra Pavilion
Thu 15 Cleveland, OH - Blossom Music Center
Sat 17 Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
Sun 18 Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Tue 20 Washington D.C. - Jiffy Lube Live

Exclusive first access to the tickets will be available to IM fan club members on Wednesday 10th March at 10am PST through to Thursday 11th March at 6pm PST (EST for Toronto).

Yeah .. I'll be at San Manuel Amphitheater and Sleep Train Pavillion. Fun names! :D

Sleep Train Pavilion?? Wtf is that??? :lol: Give me the Barrowland Ballroom any day of the week!!!

Dammit I'm so fuckin excited that I want to rock out to some Iron Maiden right now!! I wish the Maidens were playing the March 6th show at some place closer than 45 miles from where I live! :(

Is that all?? :p When I go to shows, it's about a 60 mile trek each way!!! Going see my friends band in Edinburgh on Saturday which is about 60 miles from me. I live in the arse end of nowhere tho so I'm used to it.

Time to start a Tommy Telethon so I can afford a ticket to one of the Texas shows... :p

Sleep Train Pavilion?? Wtf is that??? :lol: Give me the Barrowland Ballroom any day of the week!!!

Is that all?? :p When I go to shows, it's about a 60 mile trek each way!!! Going see my friends band in Edinburgh on Saturday which is about 60 miles from me. I live in the arse end of nowhere tho so I'm used to it.

Yeah well for me its even harder. I don't have a car and take the public transport to all shows. For places where public transit doesn't do it, I hate to beg people for a ride and I end up skipping the show (Maiden and Metallica being the only exceptions so far)