IRON MAIDENS AT THE GASLAMP: 4/14/2012

CC007

Mar 5, 2012
Los Angeles,Ca
I just walked in the door from driving back to L.A. from Long Beach. I've gotta tell ya...there's really no words I have right now to describe my first show with the Maidens...other than they went on roughly around 11pm, and for the next hour and a half...I had my ass handed to me 20 times over. This group fucking kicked ass, that's all I can say. The musicianship was flawless, their stage presence was amazing. Way better than any video on YouTube I've seen. Here's the set list...

Aces High
Only The Good Die Young
Evil That Men Do
Wasted Years
Infinite Dreams
22 Acacia Avenue
The Trooper (fucking rocked tonight)
Genghis
Number Of THe Beast
Duellists
Murders
Phantom Of The Opera(another great highlight, they killed it)
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden

So I was fortunate enough to meet the ladies before and after the show. Class act, they were all wonderful and a pleasure to hang with. Can't wait for next Saturday's show at Palladino's in Tarzana, Ca. If you've never seen them before, check out the tour page, and if you're close by and can get there somehow...fucking go!!. They're not to be missed..I love you ladies, see ya next week. Peace!!

Great, Great show.

I agree, great show last night! I'm from Chicago but come to the LA area for work a lot, and I always make it a point to get to an Iron Maidens show while I'm in town! Always a great time!!

Good morning, here's some pics from this weekend's Gaslamp show....

129cbdb0.jpg

828d2279.jpg

5b90dbf8.jpg

020601f1.jpg

ecfe487f.jpg

b924011e.jpg

:headbang::headbang::headbang:
dc0c99ab.jpg

yes..there's more to come....:).

hhaha yea i was playing with a fever , not the smartest idea, but hey the show must go on! In the one photo u can see my puke bucket on the chair behind the curtain... haha i think i puked during and between almost every song haha METAL.:yuk:

hhaha yea i was playing with a fever , not the smartest idea, but hey the show must go on! In the one photo u can see my puke bucket on the chair behind the curtain... haha i think i puked during and between almost every song haha METAL.:yuk:

Total Metal!! :), but you hung in there. How are you feeling now?, you o.k.?

I was just wondering how much they were?

I will do, I just wanted to know the price first. :)

I might be wrong on this, but *going from memory* I wanna say $5.50(?). Double check with the store, but that's what I remember looking at the merch wall. I was lucky enough to get the last Maidens baseball cap(until the fall season).