Iron Maidens! Good Job!!

SkullSuicide

Mar 28, 2002
i never knew the iron maidens female band ever until today!

i just wanted to say to the band that you all ROCK!
maiden is my fav metal bend ever since 87 and you are the best tribute band i can think of when it comes to the Iron Maiden!

I am a guitar player for a very very very long time and i must say:
Good job on the Guitar works and the bass lines!

and jenny, mother of god! you are influenced by Bruce Dickinson!
i can hear him in your voice!

Great work! great metal! 10 thumbs up!

i really enjoyed listening to you girls so i started to play along with your MP3 Losfer Words!
I salute you!
if you wish to send email for the kicks of it so...
rat82@barak-online.net

Keep on Rocking! up the Irons! :)

:wave:

:lol:10 thumbs up:lol:

Thanks! I started to jam to Iron Maiden around 87 too. TNOTB album had cool chord voicings other than the Black Sabbath I was listening to. The thing that has always stood out for me, besides Bruce's kick ass vocals, was the guitar harmonies. Truly unique and always tastefully sweet!

I second that! The first time I heard one of their songs (their mp3 file Losfer Words) I thought "Oh my God" these chicks ROCK! THIS IS SO AWESOME! Then I saw them in concert and I was FREAKIN OUT!!! More like big time Rockin Out! (Ok, you know who I am now.) I've seen them 3 times now and I want more! You can bet I'll be back as many times as I possibly can.

I've been listening to Maiden just as long, since 82'. Trust me, I know every detail and these chicks are right on. It still blows me away at how much and how well they impersonate. Freggin Awesome! :worship: :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

you welcome... and thank you!
i really loved the guitar work as well.
it's alot of fun finding the licks and riffs to perfection.

iron maiden means alot of good old memories for me....
especially the seventh son of a seventh son era...
fav albums of mine are
Killers and somewhere in time...

Originally posted by Bruce Chickinson
Thanks for all the sweet words Red Shirt and SkullSuicide!!! We love what we are doing all the more when we know it brings the memories back for people and brings others some happiness. That's what it's all about.

I just hope you keep with it. I'm such a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGEEEEE MAIDEN FAN!!!!! As if you haven't already noticed!?! It's cool to play maiden songs, but adding all those maiden details makes it so f'n cool (like the Derik Riggs symbols/pic's on the drums & speakers, Eddie, Eddie serving munchies with the piece of mind brain on a platter, the mask you wear during Powerslave, it just goes on & on). Trust me, you efforts are being noticed:)

Plus, your all chicks! Wahoooo!!!! I like, I like, I like!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: