Iron Maidens STEAL the RUST Fest Show!!!!

DRZ

The Management
Mar 13, 2004
Beside having the largest crowd of the entire day witness their performance at rUSt Fest on Saturday, Sept 24, 2005. The Iron Maidens were given the "rUSt Fest Blue Ribbon Award" from "Guerilla Union Promoter" Chris M.
Below is a copy of his recent e-mail to the band and mangement:

"Mark/Aja,
Congratulations on stealing the show.
Feedback from fans has overwhelmingly declared
The Iron Maidens the top act of the day.
You gals really rocked the joint - HARD!

Chris M
Promoter of RUST FESTIVAL 05

P.S. New guitarist was fantastic."

Considering the amount of bands and the tremendous talent shown by them all....we thank Chris for this wonderful compliment!

DRZ said:
Beside having the largest crowd of the entire day witness their performnace at rUSt Fest on Saturday, Sept 24, 2005. The Iron Maidens were given the "Rust Fest Blue Ribbon Award" from "Guerilla Union Promoter" Chris M.
Below is a copy of his recent e-mail to the band and mangement:

"Mark/Aja,
Congratulations on stealing the show.
Feedback from fans has overwhelmingly declared
The Iron Maidens the top act of the day.
You gals really rocked the joint - HARD!

Chris M
Promoter of RUST FESTIVAL 05

P.S. New guitarist was fantastic."

Considering the amount of bands and the tremendous talent shown by them all....we thank Chris for this wonderful compliment!

Was there any question? hehe. Congrats and I wish I coulda made it! See you all in a month :)

Cheers!
-Hobbes

I know, I know, I'm way behind here! :zombie:

We had such a great time at RustFest and we certainly welcomed Elizabeth to the fold in grand style. It was so much fun to share a stage with her. She brings a wonderful spirit and such good energy to the mix! I'm really looking forward to Utah and beyond!:headbang: