Iron Maidens!!!!!

Blisster

New Metal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Man-
I just stumbled across you guy's web site completely randomly and boy am I stoked!!!!!!!! I'm an old-school Maiden fan from WAY back in the day and I've been praying that they will tour again sometime in the near future. I was supposed to see them a few years ago at Shoreline in San Jose but they postponed the show and I couldn't make the make-up date
crying.gif

You guys NEED to come up and play the bay area!!!!!! Theres a cool club called 'The Pound' that does metal shows all the time. Hell, you could play with 'Hells Belles' or something. Please come up here and play so I can headbang in the front row!!!!!

The Maidens Rule!!!!!!

I would kill for a chance to heck you guys out live.

JC

Welcome to the Iron Maidens forums!

I do remember at least one 105.5 The Bone DJ wanting to talk to the Maidens when I was at the Bone Bash... the gals should definitely get in touch with them should any Bay area dates emerge!

Welcome to the club! I am a recent convert, and let me tell you that these ladies are definitely worthy of your devotion. I just saw them live earlier this month, and they blew me away! I am very hard on cover bands as well, so I definitely didnt cut them any slack just because they are pretty=] They are a class-act, and very true to the material ='.'=