Is anyone else sick right now?

I have the same damn thing... my little girl and I have both been fighting it for 2 weeks.

This bug likes to teaze you by going away for a little bit... then it comes back a little stronger. Luckily it went away on Friday night for a bit... it took a couple shots of Jack to get me thru the set. That stuff can eat away all kinds of yuckness for a few hours.

I suppose sleeping 5 hours a day doesn't help either.

Steph Harris said:
I've been fighting a cold for 2 weeks and it just won't go away. It seems as though everyone around me is ill. I stayed home for a while to get better (as you can tell since I've had time to post pretty frequently lately :)) but still no luck.
I'm sending good energy your way ;)

Steph Harris said:
I've been fighting a cold for 2 weeks and it just won't go away. It seems as though everyone around me is ill. I stayed home for a while to get better (as you can tell since I've had time to post pretty frequently lately :)) but still no luck.
Since you asked, I've had a throat infection for almost a month. The prescribed course of antibiotics didn't cure it. I better get back to a doctor.:ill:

Steph Harris said:
I tried Zimac and that seemed to work a little but I'm told it's most effective when taken at the onset of symptoms. I'm allergic to a lot of medications so there is very little I can take. I'm in hell. :(
I think you mean Zicam. That stuff helps for colds and stuff, which it seemed like you had at the last rehearsal. :erk: Poor thing. I have these prescription Allegra-D allergy pills if you want I can bring you this weekend if you're still in hell. They'll keep you awake if you take em too late in the day, but they will dry out your sinuses and help you breathe. And yes, mucho water is a must!

Steph Harris said:
Eat a serving of Hard Rock Cafe's hot wings, that will clear out your nose and sinuses in a heartbeat.:loco:

I feel like Bruce Willis in the movie Unbreakable. That is, I can't remember the last time I was sick. :D I know a few people at work have had this lingering cold for about 3 weeks now, lotsa sinus congestion (damn hakkers!). According to them, nothing seems to work :yell: :ill: o_O