Did anyone else get sick?

YIPES!! :zombie:
I think next year, I will get a large supply of hand sanitizer for the venue!!
Add me to the sick list! I have had a bad cold since Tuesday.... :yuk:

WASH YOUR HANDS, people!

Hot water and soap, at least 2-3x a night. (You gotta pee, right? Good time to do it!)

I got it too, so did my wife, and so did Pamela, she just left yesterday finally, had to reschedule her flight back to Seattle.....

WASH YOUR HANDS, people!

Hot water and soap, at least 2-3x a night. (You gotta pee, right? Good time to do it!)

I did that, though...ate very healthy...took my vitamins...and *still* got it. :mad: I also tried to get plenty of sleep, but I did get less than usual, which probably didn't help.

The only good news is that it seemed to be a much milder version than what I've come home with in past years.

I did that, though...ate very healthy...took my vitamins...and *still* got it. :mad: I also tried to get plenty of sleep, but I did get less than usual, which probably didn't help.

The only good news is that it seemed to be a much milder version than what I've come home with in past years.

Yeah, last year's Plague knocked me on my ass for 48 hours straight. All I could do was sleep, and occasionally get up to eat something.

HAH!

I BEAT YOU ALL!! BLAEERRGH!!!!!

:lol:

(by the way, I'm waiting till someone thinks I'm actually making fun of the people who get sick... lol)

I slept in today and it seemed to make all my symptoms worse :-\ It seems I feel better when I'm up and moving around, so I guess it's a good thing I'm going into almost 30 hours of work over the next three days. :loco:

So here's a thought....

Since I know we all spend a million dollars to get to ProgPower... and I know we don't want to cancel because we have the sniffles.

If you're sick or getting over a cold... inform people so they can know not to share drinks/food with you. ;) Yeah I know, simple concept and totally far fetched. :)

-MetalRose

It'll help a little but the main problem is that we are basically sharing the same air for 12 hrs straight for two days in a row. It's hard to avoid it unless we're all going to start wearing masks and gloves. Around cold season I usually get sick if I go to a show even if it's only 3-4 hrs long.

despite all the precautions I took this year... I got the flu. Spent 2 hrs. at Dr's office for him to say, go home, sleep, drink lots of fluids, you need no antibiotics.

i think the flu season hit early this year as many people I know are sick but did not attend PP.

David says next year when I get home he's putting me in quarantine....yes, he has it now.

It'll help a little but the main problem is that we are basically sharing the same air for 12 hrs straight for two days in a row. It's hard to avoid it unless we're all going to start wearing masks and gloves. Around cold season I usually get sick if I go to a show even if it's only 3-4 hrs long.

how about just the sick person wear a mask and gloves? Then we can all point and yell SWINE FLU!

-MetalRose

FWIW, I went to the doctor today and found out that I have a sinus infection. According to the doc, sinus infections are caused by bacteria that can be spread exactly like colds are spread. Therefore, it's possible that what everybody got was a sinus infection. If the congestion is still hanging out, maybe you should have your doc set you up with some antibiotics.