Is Dan Swano a fan of Green DAY?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Dan was in a punk band called Wounded Knee?
No surprise there.

If Dan will ever do a Britney Spears cover...now that I think would be a surprise...or maybe not,I don't know.

It's amusing when internet metalheads find out that the artists they respect so much like some rock. Cause just about all of them do.

Hey..

I have done a Britney Spears cover, dressed up as Madonna around "True Blue"!!!! I love Green Day... Their new album is incredibly good. The album I always wanted to do with Millencolin!!!

Dan Swanö said:
Hey..

I have done a Britney Spears cover, dressed up as Madonna around "True Blue"!!!!

:tickled:

So it seems the cross-dressing lays within the family :)

Any photos of that you could show us as christmas present? :D

fireangel said:
:tickled:

So it seems the cross-dressing lays within the family :)

Any photos of that you could show us as christmas present? :D

Please don`t show us. I don`t want to loose my appetite a few days before christmas. :ill: Would love to hear the song though.

oh, I think we are already accustomed to it thanks to Dag ;) But if you don´t wanna see and I would like to, they could just be linked, so watching is voluntarily :)

Dan Swanö said:
Hey..

I have done a Britney Spears cover, dressed up as Madonna around "True Blue"!!!! I love Green Day... Their new album is incredibly good. The album I always wanted to do with Millencolin!!!

You should do a cover of "Wake Me Up When September Ends" on the next Nightingale release.

Bertovo said:
You should do a cover of "Wake Me Up When September Ends" on the next Nightingale release.

Scratch that thought.

What you should actually do is a Greenday Tribute album under the monkier of "Moontower II"

Bertovo said:
Scratch that thought.

What you should actually do is a Greenday Tribute album under the monkier of "Moontower II"

I don't think Dan has the time to listen to you wyne...(about all things and everything all at once:tickled: )