Is it me or....

And once again another :Spam:mer making senseless new threads - where's Misanthrope when you need him... :rolleyes:

-Villain (who actually feels the same, but just couldn't resist)

No i think is the best thing since projector and sliced bread. Yes DT might come to my city and im exited about it. But reading about DD and tours for hours before finding other topics at least a bit different doesnt seems to appeal to me.

i agree, it's a tad repetitive. but that's what i'd come to expect during "tour-times". hopefully things will get back to normal when sightings of dark tranquillity hovering over everybody's farm cease. ;)

rahvin.

@Misantrope So... what kind of topics interests you? Flame wars? :)

Originally posted by Misanthrope
No i think is the best thing since projector and sliced bread. Yes DT might come to my city and im exited about it. But reading about DD and tours for hours before finding other topics at least a bit different doesnt seems to appeal to me.

DT might come to your city? :eek: Monterrey? What!!!? They might be coming to mexico?!!!! damn *checks out the DT website for tour dates* I havent seen any of the good bands. Im still waiting for In Flames and Dark Tranquillity to come to Mexico.

Originally posted by Thanatos
it wouldn't be the first time DT nor In Flames come here

yeah I know, but I havent had a chance to see them. When In Flames came here I was in Canada... and now that Im here they are in touring in the US and stuff like that... argh! They should come here more often. All my fav bands are only touring in Europe and the US.

hooked.gif

That fish would make such a cool avatar... it's a square one too. *mousie makes a note of it*... :D

Edited for spelling. :p

So you don´t want DD threads or tour threads...
So you all need me...
*Laughing loudly with insane look*

perhaps millions of off-topic threads are in order? we could always start talking about wrestling and share titty jokes like another board I used to post at.. "yay"

oh, btw: mcfiggus