Is it the time for Opeth to get dressed in corpse?

Is it the time for Opeth to wear corpse?

• Yes, about damn time!

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Corpse paint is for poseurs!

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • No, they are not talented enough yet! I prefer Mikael talking between songs.

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • No, they are not grim and kvlt enough yet!

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters
you're actually pondering on the thought of Opeth wearing corpsepaint?! bahahahaha
...that's like getting Vital Remains on stage with Mime makeup and costumes...good grief. haHaha..leads.ahahahahaha.....(for anyone who's seen big lebowski)

hehe
Well the two Martins did in a previous band ;) go find those pictures :p

Opeth already have their specific image ... Music-freaks, LP collectors and doing everything because of their love for music ... best thing is, it's not even a show, it's for real.

I actually would like to see Mike's cardigan influence countless metal bands 'round the world. How great would it be to see all the metal bands in magazines like revolver wearing cardigans and debating who, in fact, is the laughing stock of the absinthe-minded. Ooh, ooh, and ads for Cardigan patches of your favorite band.

Remember guys, this thread teaches us to always punctuate our sarcastic clauses with an array of retarded smileys
00000043.gif
00000012.gif
00000030.gif
driveby.gif
erkpeth.gif

Gotta give credit to Gunhaver's forum for that.

Anyway, it's good to have a laugh every now and then, but the more threads like this you keep making, the more it borders on spam, and the more my finger hovers over the 'mass-delete' button. One of the sad facts of life I'm afraid.

RachelOwnsAllMetalHeads said:
By far the dumbest thread I have seen on this, the UM board. Congrats! That's quite a feat. Even the "Is Mikael really Mikael?" thread was better. Actually, it was quite funny.

I threw up on my monitor after reading that cunt-stained thread.