Is it the time for Opeth to get dressed in corpse?

Is it the time for Opeth to wear corpse?

• Yes, about damn time!

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Corpse paint is for poseurs!

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • No, they are not talented enough yet! I prefer Mikael talking between songs.

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • No, they are not grim and kvlt enough yet!

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters
:eek:
I like how in the picture with the martins they are the only ones who look like they arent into the situation... Theyr'e just standing there looking about... heheheh

Frostangelstorm said:
I think it's about time.

Imagine the Opeth becoming legends, just like King Diamond and Immortal, wearing corpse paint and putting out crazy shows. Mikael is a great frontman and all, but I think talking with the crowd between two tracks won't help Opeth achieve the status of the legendary.

So what does everybody think?
No chance mate, opeth IMO aren't about the image, they are about the music. Corpse paint would also be ridiculous because they aint even black metal. Leave black metal to the pros (mayhem, burzum, immortal, etc...) and leave the rest to opeth:headbang:

there's never a bad time for this:

mikesurprise.jpg

[Dont be so harsh. This is the best joke-thread I have seen here so far]

I voted #3 - Its a matter of talent !

No corpse paint yet. They should start with fake-blood spilled over their faces like Moonsorrow or Bloodbath at Wacken. And maybe they will reach that level to spend their lives in black and white. The Grand Conjuration confirmed, that they still have the potential after the regression of Damnation.

Hügelgräber said:
[Dont be so harsh. This is the best joke-thread I have seen here so far]

I voted #3 - Its a matter of talent !

No corpse paint yet. They should start with fake-blood spilled over their faces like Moonsorrow or Bloodbath at Wacken. And maybe they will reach that level to spend their lives in black and white. The Grand Conjuration confirmed, that they still have the potential after the regression of Damnation.
:lol: lol at this absurdity.

Sanzen your picture rules

Corpse paint has already been done to DEATH.
What they need to do is dress up like that damn red teletubby Po.
Cept the "O" would be an ornate Opethian "O". That would be kickass!