Is it true?

I can see Zomba doing it now that Opeth aren't on their books any more. They'll own the masters and they won't have to give Opeth an advance or anything, and the only outlay will be in manufacturing and distribution, and possibly a wee bit of marketing. I reckon they might time it to co-incide with Opeth's debut on whatever label they sign for, to make a few easy bucks.

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
Metropolis 200 DVD

>> :lol:

Haha shit. Sorry. Metropolis 2000.

i think the only other song they played at that show was demon of the fall as an encore, but of course it wasn't allowed on the DVD. but you give one example of a live DVD/cd combo that has more songs and you expect them all to?

Yeah I guess that does sound kinda dumb. Oh well. It would still be cool to have the audio of that DVD even if Demon of the Fall is the only other track.

koolboee cdmo87 said:
They probably would add more tracks... why buy the CD of the same performance if you already have the DVD?
To listen to it at work :headbang:

ShroudOfDusk said:
Because some people are realy, realy dumb.
No. I hardly ever have time at home to listen to shit, except when Iam on here after my kids go to bed. I have only seen the DVD once. My own fault, I guess. It would be nice to hear in my cd player when I can have full attention over it. Since I run a machine all day, I could have plenty of time to soak it al in then. Unlike I can at home.