Release date of the DVD

commandante

Zealot
Apr 23, 2002
Forgive my ignorance if this is posted before...

Taken from the Music-for-Nations website:

17/10/2003
Opeth DVD release date set! The much anticipated Opeth DVD "Lamentations - Live At Shepherds Bush Empire" is due for release on the 24th of November.

It doesn't actually say Euro only though, so it might be for everywhere. I hope. But I'll import it from anywhere I have to.

I hope that's the release for Europe and USA (and anywhere else too, for that matter). I think it might be. I mean, if it only took 2 months to get the DVD in the first place, how long would it really take just to convert it from PAL to what we have over here in America? Either way, I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!

Radikal_Dreamer said:
I hope that's the release for Europe and USA (and anywhere else too, for that matter). I think it might be. I mean, if it only took 2 months to get the DVD in the first place, how long would it really take just to convert it from PAL to what we have over here in America? Either way, I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!
No but you, see, then have have to painstakingly insert those FUCKING BLACK BARS frame-by-frame for PAL territory releases..... do it could be a while. :bah:

Spike said:
No but you, see, then have have to painstakingly insert those FUCKING BLACK BARS frame-by-frame for PAL territory releases..... do it could be a while. :bah:

Soooo....if they have to painstakingly put IN the bars, couldn't they just give the US the version before they put in the bars, lol. :loco: :D

Well most of the time it is us Europeans that has to wait for a release so I think it´s fair that you for once must wait a while =). Nah just kiddin´I think the release will be out in the states(And the rest of the world for that matter) pretty quick to avoid a dvd-rippoff.