New songs will be played on North American Tour 2004!

They'd better open with The Moor. The electric part at the beginning with the lights dimmed, and when the acoustic part comes in, bring em up to a badass red tint......then absolute fucking mayhem.....that would fucking own all...

Fuck yeah. That would own.

Matt

The Evil Toucan said:
They'd better open with The Moor. The electric part at the beginning with the lights dimmed, and when the acoustic part comes in, bring em up to a badass red tint......then absolute fucking mayhem.....that would fucking own all...

Opeth are really too happy to visit the states!. They should focus more on Europe and scandinavia in perticular since that´s where their roots are.

Korlich said:
Opeth are really too happy to visit the states!. They should focus more on Europe and scandinavia in perticular since that´s where their roots are.
Well, I think that it would work the same way with an American band wanting to tour Europe and other parts of the world as well.

think someone's jealous. :D ;)
I´m not jealous I have seen Opeth and I have only been listening to them for a half year! I just think it´s ridiculous that Finland have only had one Opeth show ever! That is far from acceptable!

And if Agalloch was only touring Europe I would be surprised if no one was dissapointed with that!