How about another DVD, Opeth?

An other dvd would be awesome

also about a live album, P3 live has sent an opeth concert from stockholm klubben 2005-09-25 or something like that (dunno if this has been posted before since I'm new) if you search aroudn you should be able to find it, it's really worth listening to.

Necromantic-Hiko said:
i think someone said there were at the chicago show.
Incorrect. House of Blues has their own camera/tv system just for showing the show to those that are perhaps watching on a monitor at one of the many bars or anywhere else away from the stage.

Goodyear said:
Incorrect. House of Blues has their own camera/tv system just for showing the show to those that are perhaps watching on a monitor at one of the many bars or anywhere else away from the stage.

well, technically, it's not 'incorrect' as there were, in fact cameras...as you just said. i never said they were there to film for any dvd, i just said someone said they were there :p

BastardSonOfGod said:
I read an interview time ago where mike said that probably there will be another Dvd with old songs only...
That would fucking own

Necromantic-Hiko said:
well, technically, it's not 'incorrect' as there were, in fact cameras...as you just said. i never said they were there to film for any dvd, i just said someone said they were there :p

haha i love it when presumptious n00bs get such ownings! congrats hiko:)

biggsy said:
haha i love it when presumptious n00bs get such ownings! congrats hiko:)
Owned? Hardly. He knew exactly what I was talking about. Sure there were cameras for HoB use only, but nothing on the stage showing that there would be footage for any DVD. Carry on, Keyboard Warriors.