How about another DVD, Opeth?

They should make a double dvd:

Disk 1
LIVE:
Still Life played in its entirety in a manner that promotes the concept.
My Arms Your Hearse played in its entirety in a similar manner.

Disk 2
LIVE:
Ghost Of Perdition
Blackwater Park
the Drapery Falls
To Rid The Disease
Deliverance
The Baying Of The Fucking Hounds
A Fair Judgement
encore:
Black Rose Immortal
Demon Of The Fucking Fall

Bonus: Interviews which detail on what life on the road is like, how much dope each one smokes before a show and how they recuperate between shows on the bus.

ashes_against_the_grain said:
I own Lamentations DVD and as well all know,there are 2 sets : Damnation set and songs from Blackwater Park and Deliverance. Now, i know why they couldn't play songs from earlier albums. Now that Opeth are signed to Roadrunner records, wouldn't it be great to film another DVD with selected songs from all albums (for example like Chronologies NYC setlist) and release on DVD. I KNOW 300% that it will be a bestseller! Who's with me, opethians? ))))))))

\m/ :headbang:
I totally agree! Many good songs were missing on Lamentations, but its still a great DVD. The best music DVD I have in my collection, and Im not saying that because its tehm åpætz, lolz!:zombie:

ashes_against_the_grain said:
I own Lamentations DVD and as well all know,there are 2 sets : Damnation set and songs from Blackwater Park and Deliverance. Now, i know why they couldn't play songs from earlier albums. Now that Opeth are signed to Roadrunner records, wouldn't it be great to film another DVD with selected songs from all albums (for example like Chronologies NYC setlist) and release on DVD. I KNOW 300% that it will be a bestseller! Who's with me, opethians? ))))))))

\m/ :headbang:
I totally agree! Many good songs were missing on Lamentations, but its still a great DVD. The best music DVD I have in my collection, and Im not saying that because its tehm åpætz, lolz!:zombie:

Someone posted an interview with Mike on here after the last Chronology show - I'm sure I read that they WONT be filiming the Chronology shows....

RamsesBringerOfWar said:
Someone posted an interview with Mike on here after the last Chronology show - I'm sure I read that they WONT be filiming the Chronology shows....
Which is bullocks, but makes sense at the same time. It's only been one album since their last DVD. They'll probably wait until they have another album or two out, is my guess, and they'd include older stuff too.

Roadrunner should have enough money to buy the rights to the older material. I believe they've done this with other bands in the past. That was the problem with Lamentations. Too much money for a failing label.

Ok... translate the interview is taking me too much time, so here it's the question about a possible new Dvd:

Why there are no old songs in "Lamentations"? Is for to not pay the Rights?

Mike:"Yes, Is for the rights of the contract. I believe that's stupid, but
the policy of the Labels is that you must pay a fortune if you want to record old songs on which they have the license. In any case I always had the idea to make another DVD, so the next one will probably have only old songs. We will see ".

He didn't said a date... but there will be another Dvd, That's for sure :)... If someone wants to translate another question I can do it... But the whole interview is damn long :), that's why I post only the question about the Dvd.