Is manbush on girls sexy?

I think the first step is starting to bitch about E-posers, but I'm still sort of confused about E-society. I think we'll have to make Dhatura our mentor.

BTW, no way you're antisocial, you make all them feel good birthday threads :) , every time I feel there's no E-love left I come across one of those and I can believe again :Smug:

well i actually meant i'm not very sociable, but that's something different, right.
and i don't wanna bitch anybody, so will the e-whining do? yes, dhatura will do a great job i think ;)

well, nice to hear some ppl did appreciate them b'day threadsmaybe i'll consicer posting them again:Smug:

Allan said:
I think the first step is starting to bitch about E-posers, but I'm still sort of confused about E-society. I think we'll have to make Dhatura our mentor.

BTW, no way you're antisocial, you make all them feel good birthday threads :) , every time I feel there's no E-love left I come across one of those and I can believe again :Smug:

I can't be a mentor, being a full-time APE member myself. Btw, Bastet, I think you only have to declare you're an antisocial pathetic e-whiner, and you qualify right away.

As for the birthday threads, Bastet said she wouldn't post any more of them just right before my birthday :Smug: