For those of you who go to Prog-Power!!! READ THIS!

kittybeast said:
she's right behind me. sadly she got in an accident last night, rearended by some ditzy broad. I'm on my way home and I see "hmmm that looks like Pabla's car..." and sure enough she's on the side of the freeway......again! This is the second time she's gotten rearended in her brand new car.

she is okay, a bit sore, neck and shoulder hurt and she is going to the dr.'s to get checked out.

I fly in at 3pm on Thurs. and she get's in Friday morning. We are staying at the Georgian Terrace Hotel about a mile from the venue. 6 more days! :hotjump:

Jeeez! Send Pabla my best wishes! I hope she's alright.

kittybeast said:
she's right behind me. sadly she got in an accident last night, rearended by some ditzy broad. I'm on my way home and I see "hmmm that looks like Pabla's car..." and sure enough she's on the side of the freeway......again! This is the second time she's gotten rearended in her brand new car.

she is okay, a bit sore, neck and shoulder hurt and she is going to the dr.'s to get checked out.

I fly in at 3pm on Thurs. and she get's in Friday morning. We are staying at the Georgian Terrace Hotel about a mile from the venue. 6 more days! :hotjump:

Oh man! I hope she's OK. That car's possessed or something. Twice!?!?

Maybe we'll see you at the airport. Prolly not -- it's a big place. :D

kittybeast said:
That sucks :erk: Best wishes on her recovery.

Just echoing Kitty and JohnnyD. Evidently we're all hooking up at the airport for the ride in. Should be a blast. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I dropped off the Kitty this morning at the airport... my flight leaves at 10:30 pm...

o_O ops... this is Pabla BTW

Everyone have a safe trip and thanks for the well wishing! I am trying to get better as fast as I possibly can.... only tennishoes for me this weekend :err:

10:22 and I'm back from Atlanta. My back is killing me, my neck hurts, I've lost my voice but man ohhhh man was it ever so worth it! I will be back in the a.m. to post some more. Big thanks to Deron!! :wave: Hawk you're going to love it!!! Oh and sorry couldn't get any puter in GA!

SYMPHORCE RULETH ALL!!!!!

My haul:

Manticora - Hyperion
Manticora - Darkness With Tales to Tell (bye bye MP3s, oops did I say that...)
Kamelot - The Black Halo (yes, finally)
Primal Fear - Seven Seals (not as good as I would have hoped)
Masterplan - Aeronautics (see above)
Stride - Imagine (awesome!)
Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome (best yet?)
Into Eternity - Buried in Oblivion (yes, finally)
Battlelore - Third Age of the Sun (love em! Glenn PPUSA VII!)
Nightwish - Nemo single (don't care for singles but it was cheap)
Hammerfall - Chapter V: Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken (I know what to expect when I get a new Hammerfall disc, I love it)
Spheric Universe Experience - Mental Torments (hm, need to listen more...not as good as I was hoping on the first run through)
Starbreaker - S/T (see above)
Subterranean Masquerade - Suspended Animation Dreams (friggin awesome, buy it if you're looking for something original and refreshing!)
Icarus Witch promo (can't wait to check this out, loved the sampler tune!)
Dead Nature - Pure Impressions (see above)
Savage Circus - Dreamland Manor (I don't get it...the drummer from Blind Guardian leaves Blind Guardian, to release a new Blind Guardian disc that isn't really Blind Guardian...or is it? Only thing I can figure is he missed the old days where the band wasn't overblown in vocal layers and mega arrangements. Awesome disc if you like older Blind Guardian. Literally, if someone had played this for me and not told me who it was, I would have said it was a new Blind Guardian disc).
PPUSA DVD - Good stuff! Funny and a good look behind the scenes.

Of course the CD sampler for this year as well (awesome!). Various demos and mini samplers. I also received Opeth's new one when I got home (awesome so far!).

MetalAges said:
My haul:

Manticora - Hyperion
Manticora - Darkness With Tales to Tell (bye bye MP3s, oops did I say that...)
Kamelot - The Black Halo (yes, finally)
Primal Fear - Seven Seals (not as good as I would have hoped)
Masterplan - Aeronautics (see above)
Stride - Imagine (awesome!)
Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome (best yet?)
Into Eternity - Buried in Oblivion (yes, finally)
Battlelore - Third Age of the Sun (love em! Glenn PPUSA VII!)
Nightwish - Nemo single (don't care for singles but it was cheap)
Hammerfall - Chapter V: Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken (I know what to expect when I get a new Hammerfall disc, I love it)
Spheric Universe Experience - Mental Torments (hm, need to listen more...not as good as I was hoping on the first run through)
Starbreaker - S/T (see above)
Subterranean Masquerade - Suspended Animation Dreams (friggin awesome, buy it if you're looking for something original and refreshing!)
Icarus Witch promo (can't wait to check this out, loved the sampler tune!)
Dead Nature - Pure Impressions (see above)
Savage Circus - Dreamland Manor (I don't get it...the drummer from Blind Guardian leaves Blind Guardian, to release a new Blind Guardian disc that isn't really Blind Guardian...or is it? Only thing I can figure is he missed the old days where the band wasn't overblown in vocal layers and mega arrangements. Awesome disc if you like older Blind Guardian. Literally, if someone had played this for me and not told me who it was, I would have said it was a new Blind Guardian disc).
PPUSA DVD - Good stuff! Funny and a good look behind the scenes.

Of course the CD sampler for this year as well (awesome!). Various demos and mini samplers. I also received Opeth's new one when I got home (awesome so far!).

:worship: Awesome haul!! Your comments match mine almost to a tee. :headbang: The best among the pack should be the Kamelot album. Why did you wait that long? How could you?? :p

Btw I would like to recommend this album to you: http://tinyurl.com/amlu3

Give it a try, I think you will love this one!

Great Haul Deron!!! Heres Mine!

Manticora - Roots of Eternity
Manticora - Darkness with Tales to Tell
Manticora - Hyperion (these guys were great live! and Just a really nice bunch of dudes!!!)
Anacrusis - Manic Impressions
Lefay - S.o.S.
Morgana Lefay - Grand Materia
Dreamscape - End of Silence(again... I almost Rang their necks when they told me revoiced wasnt out till november)
Edguy - Superheros
Brainstorm - Metus Mortis
Symphorce - Godspeed(I will have an entire thread for these guys! what a Great Great Bunch of guys!!! I really Enjoyed their set and their Company!)
Faith or Fear - Punishment Area
Mark "M.E." Edwards - G.W.A.(Guitar with Attitude)
Overlorde - Return of the Snow giant (both these discs are Signed my our own occasional poster MEFlyingV!!! he is a very cool dude will have full story in my PP report!)
PPUSA V the Documentary DVD
PPUSA VI Shocase Sampler and Program (Deron did a Great Job with this stuff!!!)

Hawk said:
:worship: Awesome haul!! Your comments match mine almost to a tee. :headbang: The best among the pack should be the Kamelot album. Why did you wait that long? How could you?? :p

Btw I would like to recommend this album to you: http://tinyurl.com/amlu3

Give it a try, I think you will love this one!

Yeah I have had the Kamelot MP3 a while now (I think that's the last album I downloaded, I don't do it any more because it was ruining my musical experience!). LOVE that album, their best yet.

You know....I listened to the Sieges Even but it didn't do anything for me. I still need to give it a second listen though.

Thanks for the kind words Johnny! Was great seeing you again!

JonnyD said:
Great Haul Deron!!! Heres Mine!

Manticora - Roots of Eternity
Manticora - Darkness with Tales to Tell
Manticora - Hyperion (these guys were great live! and Just a really nice bunch of dudes!!!)
Anacrusis - Manic Impressions
Lefay - S.o.S.
Morgana Lefay - Grand Materia
Dreamscape - End of Silence(again... I almost Rang their necks when they told me revoiced wasnt out till november)
Edguy - Superheros
Brainstorm - Metus Mortis
Symphorce - Godspeed(I will have an entire thread for these guys! what a Great Great Bunch of guys!!! I really Enjoyed their set and their Company!)
Faith or Fear - Punishment Area
Mark "M.E." Edwards - G.W.A.(Guitar with Attitude)
Overlorde - Return of the Snow giant (both these discs are Signed my our own occasional poster MEFlyingV!!! he is a very cool dude will have full story in my PP report!)
PPUSA V the Documentary DVD
PPUSA VI Shocase Sampler and Program (Deron did a Great Job with this stuff!!!)

Jonny,

Hails!

Yes, it was cool meeting you at ProgPower! I hope your Overlorde poster made it home in one piece.

Thank you for signing my guestbook at www.meflyingv.com. I am glad you liked my solo CD, and
also Overlorde’s RETURN OF THE SNOW GIANT.

Has your festival report been posted anywhere yet?

Thanks for your support! Maybe Overlorde will be onstage at ProgPower next year, eh?

MEFlyingV said:
Jonny,

Hails!

Yes, it was cool meeting you at ProgPower! I hope your Overlorde poster made it home in one piece.

Thank you for signing my guestbook at www.meflyingv.com. I am glad you liked my solo CD, and
also Overlorde’s RETURN OF THE SNOW GIANT.

Has your festival report been posted anywhere yet?

Thanks for your support! Maybe Overlorde will be onstage at ProgPower next year, eh?

Hi Mark! the poster made it home fine and is now proudly hanging on the wall! you can find my festival report in the thread "My Half-Assed progpower report" I will make some noise on the Progpower board for Overlorde for next year!!! :D ... Your welcome dude! I am glad I picked up both discs :wave: ... We got a picture taken together right? I have to try and remember who took it so I can post it here hehehe