For those of you who go to Prog-Power!!! READ THIS!

Wheezer said:
That's where the digital comes in handy. I just shoot a ton of pictures and sort them out afterwards. The lighting for the shows sucks for taking pics and I'm never close enough for the flash to be effective. The Monday after will be spent going through pictures and getting them up on the net.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wish I had one ... my mother has one but I doubt she would let me take it to atlanta hahaha infact Hell would have to freeze over first hahaha so I will be stuck with disposables ... ofcourse now that I think of it there will be plenty of pictures after ... so I'm not to worried I will use the disposables on ppls antics :)

SavaRon said:
I don't think I will be able to check in from Atlanta. Between the concert and way to much drinking, I usually only have enough time to get up, shower, grab something to eat and head back to the venue. I will get some pics for sure and post. I still have some from last year somewhere. I'll try and post them later.

hehehe I dont drink so I should be able to report in .... I dont really have a clue what will happen :loco: but I will try

JonnyD said:
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wish I had one ... my mother has one but I doubt she would let me take it to atlanta hahaha infact Hell would have to freeze over first hahaha so I will be stuck with disposables ... ofcourse now that I think of it there will be plenty of pictures after ... so I'm not to worried I will use the disposables on ppls antics :)

I'll take your mother's side. Mine got pretty beat up last year. Not too bad the year before but last year it did. Any pictures I take you can have. I'll burn 'em to a CD and ship 'em to ya. :)

JonnyD said:
hehehe I dont drink so I should be able to report in .... I dont really have a clue what will happen :loco: but I will try

I'll check with Shaye and see if she knows of a place close by. I don't drink either. The difference in altitude makes it so I can't even get a buzz. I sure get the hangover the next day though. :erk:

Wheezer said:
I'll take your mother's side. Mine got pretty beat up last year. Not too bad the year before but last year it did. Any pictures I take you can have. I'll burn 'em to a CD and ship 'em to ya. :)

Fantastic! :headbang:

Wheezer said:
I'll check with Shaye and see if she knows of a place close by. I don't drink either. The difference in altitude makes it so I can't even get a buzz. I sure get the hangover the next day though. :erk:

:lol: I will get my a 6 of Odouls or something but no Drunk JD hahaha

Hawk said:
Nope I don't have last years cd. But I would like toi have it! :p
Thanks for the offer buddy! :D

I'll look when I get home from work. I'm pretty sure I still have an extra.

Wheezer said:
That's where the digital comes in handy. I just shoot a ton of pictures and sort them out afterwards. The lighting for the shows sucks for taking pics and I'm never close enough for the flash to be effective. The Monday after will be spent going through pictures and getting them up on the net.

Yeah, the digital is nice. I have a compact minolta 5 MP. It has a metal case and is small, so it fits in my pocket. It takes pretty good pics without the zoom. They get to fuzzy when I try to zoom in. I'll be bringing it again this year. I should try and get another battery before next week. Mine ran out both nights last year. :erk:

Where the hell is everybody staying at this year??? We will be at the Hampton Inn, getting in Thursday Afternoon. It really sucks the Fairfield closed. That place was perfect.

JonnyD said:
Hell yeah Pabla will be there! .... Warriors of the Blaze Army Unite!:headbang:

The one person that I remember from last year that I didn't know at the time was Pabla. She was everywhere with those bright red devil's horns. :)

SavaRon said:
Where the hell is everybody staying at this year??? We will be at the Hampton Inn, getting in Thursday Afternoon. It really sucks the Fairfield closed. That place was perfect.

Staying at the Residence Inn. Get in Thursday afternoon at about 3:00. Barring any Ophelia-ating of the local weather. Cripes Ivan sucked last year. I really don't want another plane ride like that again.

The Fairfield is closed!?!? I heard there was a hairdressers convention that took up the rooms but not that it was closed. Where the hell are the big parties going to be then?

Wheezer said:
The one person that I remember from last year that I didn't know at the time was Pabla. She was everywhere with those bright red devil's horns. :)

hahahaha yeah that was how I knew who the hell she was! hahaha "Oh Just Look for the Devil Horns Dude" hahaha

Hawk said:
Anyone knows if Pabla will be there as well. Were are you Pabla?? Have not seen you for some time.

she's right behind me. sadly she got in an accident last night, rearended by some ditzy broad. I'm on my way home and I see "hmmm that looks like Pabla's car..." and sure enough she's on the side of the freeway......again! This is the second time she's gotten rearended in her brand new car.

she is okay, a bit sore, neck and shoulder hurt and she is going to the dr.'s to get checked out.

I fly in at 3pm on Thurs. and she get's in Friday morning. We are staying at the Georgian Terrace Hotel about a mile from the venue. 6 more days! :hotjump: