Is manbush on girls sexy?

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
this thread is one of the best ever.Cheers Susie!!!

@Don You are simply a GOD with what you say:worship: i agree with every fucken bit you said!Now here's a proper lad amongst us ladies:D:D
The ones who dare to challenge the *standard and common* aspects on traditional*manlihood* ,free of complexes and and free of being-men-by-the-book(useless unwritten rules about mens attitude),actually seem more manly,appealing and GODDAMN SEXY ffs!
MAN is not the length of pubic hair ,not the length of armpits hair,its not about avoiding to go shopping...
MAN has to do with spirit,with fucken tamperament(i bet you have forgotten about this)has to do with your eyes....the way you look at a woman,your posture!If you can just by the eyes and posture inspire a woman have sex with you then you are the man every woman wants between hers legs;)

Instant stuff:look->look back-->inspiration--->approach--->horny--->win :tickled: and its aaall primitive instincts yous know?
If you can do all this anyway,why hold disgusting proof to prove the obvious?:err: :err: :err:

I remember Johnny Depp in Don Juan De Marco movie...dressed up as a girl makeup and all ,to enter a harem....even then,with this stare of his he was drop dead gorgeous and of course gagging for a shagging *oh boy :oops: *

Cheers sophia , i do try to make ppl laugh and vomit at the same time :D

So now we've got to be told by women how to behave like men :OMG:

Modern society :erk:

Anyway, I'm plenty skillful :eek: :Spin: , a momentary lapse in concentration just got me head straight :loco: . Remember: "In a split second the foundations for a peaceful fullfilling life can be blasted away to the far corners of reality...." whole new meaning to that :loco: .

Anyway, I doubt anyone here is claming hair is sexy, so keep it low on the obvious argumentation :cool:

Allan said:
So now we've got to be told by women how to behave like men :OMG:

Modern society :erk:

Anyway, I'm plenty skillful :eek: :Spin: , a momentary lapse in concentration just got me head straight :loco: . Remember: "In a split second the foundations for a peaceful fullfilling life can be blasted away to the far corners of reality...." whole new meaning to that :loco: .

Anyway, I doubt anyone here is claming hair is sexy, so keep it low on the obvious argumentation :cool:

Allan, I think I'd consider you a man without you shaving your body parts. :D Hope that brings back the particles of the foundations of your peaceful fullfilling life :lol:

Dhatura said:
Allan, I think I'd consider you a man without you shaving your body parts. :D Hope that brings back the particles of the foundations of your peaceful fullfilling life :lol:

Ah, nothing happened, I just got a reminder. Was bound to be misunderstood :p , I'm still a man, able to fullfill a peaceful life :cool:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
aw thats a thing that only the last two generations can understand hehe!

it can be like (watch pic--->watch pic--->msn----->)friendly talk about the birds and the sea--->friendly talk and compliment/implication--->exchange of pics in every possible pose :lol:---->exchange opinions(and make all possible scenarios in your mind)--->romantic conversation--->call---->

and after this it can be either:

---->call*100000000times---->horny--->meeting/travel abroad(depends)

or

---->call *100000000times---->horny--->hornier--->cybersex(for the very desperate ones that cant afford travelling abroad and are soooo horny):lol:

must be soooooomething like this :lol:

or realizing you already have a bf/gf at home :lol:

heh, hell no, i'm (still) single actually, but that could change soon :tickled: :Spin: i couldnt do that really, i'd feel gutted and guilty :ill:
was just referring to the fact that e-flirting could be well nice, but fictive thus safe. cybersex is another matter tho :loco:

toolsofthetrade said:
was just referring to the fact that e-flirting could be well nice, but fictive thus safe.

Well, it depends on how you yourself weigh it. If you say "oh, I'm safe" just cause you don't mean it, that's fair enough. But if you mean it, it's not safe at all. Just like in real life.

I think people still underestimate e-contact :D