Is manbush on girls sexy?

Haha, this is a really funny thread.

Guys, just keep on resisting, I prefer it bushy :lol:

And Allan finally said it, thank god, it just fucking HURTS, and this practice thing is bollox, it's not the matter of practice but skin sensitivity. Other people find it painful to shave their armpits, while I don't have any problems with that. We are different. So I don't give a fuck about trend.

Why don't we shave our head? That hair is redundant too. It's all about trend.

Dhatura said:
Haha, this is a really funny thread.

Guys, just keep on resisting, I prefer it bushy :lol:

And Allan finally said it, thank god, it just fucking HURTS, and this practice thing is bollox, it's not the matter of practice but skin sensitivity. Other people find it painful to shave their armpits, while I don't have any problems with that. We are different. So I don't give a fuck about trend.

Why don't we shave our head? That hair is redundant too. It's all about trend.

Have you ever had your head sucked Dhatura ? :p

sol83 said:
aye. and then we can shave our cats and dogs. since shaving is so nice.

lion2.jpeg

ah, bollix, i'm indifferent, i guess i'll leave the question for my next girlfriend. as for women, trimmed definetely looks better.

i have no idead whatsoever as to how you guys came to think shaving pubic hair is in fashion? it's for cleanliness. microorganisms prefer darker, warmer and damper areas. thats a fact. how can anyone possibly deny that?

and you guys' logic shocks me: esp you, dhatura. how can you possibly compare the head with the pubic area? one is in open air, while the other is INSIDE.

Don Corleone said:
microorganisms prefer darker, warmer and damper areas. thats a fact. how can anyone possibly deny that?

Who denied that?

I admit I'm full of microorganisms. Your mouth or semen is full of microorganisms too. :lol: You touch your keyboard, there are billions of microorganisms laughing at you and your cleanliness.

we are literally "swimming" in microorganisms. everyone knows that. but the more hair you have in that area, or your armpits, it is gonna be easier and quicker for it to get smelly...which is caused by those microorganisms.

baaaah. never mind. NEVER MIND.