Merry Christmas!

Phyros

Blue Jesus
Oct 16, 2001
Gothenburg
This is it... I´m going to the northern Swedish wasteland for christmas, eating and drinking my day (and night) away..:) Hope you all get a nice weekend, and a great christmas! -you all deserve it...:)

See ya lads and lasses, and take care

-phyros-

I add myself here too on the Happy X-Mas to all....
I'll enter x-mas watching The Lord Of The Rings with my robotic friend, so it will be a really strange christmas eve for my standards XDDDDDDDD
Now, whoever_you_want bless you :)
take care

yep merry Christmas to everybody

for my part, i am going to my parents in the east of France (just after have watched a second time The Lord of The Rings at the first morning showing :p)

I'll try to be with my beloved one as long as I can, still dedicating time to my studies, of course...

Merry xmas to you all, people. Gah, I think the cheerful mood somehow tainted my mind :p

ok... here in italy it's 17.52 and i don't think i'll post again before christmas, so - being the soft-bellied teddy-bear i am - i just wanted to wish merry christmas to the whole board and some people specifically:

the band - merry christmas dark tranquillity.

and: fathervic, |ngenius, malveaux, atlantis, melancholia, phyre, phyros, villain, vultureculture, final_vision. undefined feelings of love coming your way. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
and: fathervic, |ngenius, malveaux, atlantis, melancholia, phyre, phyros, villain, vultureculture, final_vision. undefined feelings of love coming your way. ;)
rahvin.

I join rahve's greetings to you all- I'm at home, a white lil cat is biting my feet, everything's fine...
so may you have a wonderful christmas.... don't know what's the difference between a "wonderful" christmas and a wonderful every-day, but it's not important, now....

Hugs

a

Okay, I'm not such a big fan of Christmas anyway (I do like eating a lot, however), but despite all the fuzz and hurrying and confusion, if this certain time of the year is the only time when I can get "undefined feelings of love" from Rahvin - then, goddammit, it is well worth it! :)

Thank you, everyone - I am sooo bad at remembering peoples names that I won't make a list, but I guess you know who you are.

And remember - it is dangerous to try to keep farts inside after you have eaten a lot.

-Villain

well it's officially Christmas now, so I'll post here again to say:

HAVE REAL GREAT X-MAS THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO BE!!!!

I just came from one of the greatest Xmas-Eve of my life, breaking finaly with routine!!!! (thanx |ngenius!!)
I love the best for you too guys (esp: Rahvin....oh! shit, I forgot all your names....damn! :p )
Oh I guess I'll recycle this thread when new year comes XD

fathervic (who wouldn't like to forget a name....If only I didn't had this bad memory!!!!!)

Originally posted by rahvin

rahvin.

weeeeee! thank you!