Is Tascam US-2400 compatible with M-Powered?

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I ran into some quite contradictory information about this. I've been trying to decide if I should start looking for an US-2400, but now I'm not sure if it's compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered. Has anyone ever used this combination? Thanks!

I have the US-2400, but I've never tried it with m-powered. I bought one new for $1500, when they first came out, then it fucked up, so I took it back. A few months later, they were selling for half price, so I bought another one. I was told, that their lead content is to high to sell them in Europe. That's why they were discontinued.

Yup, I know it's compatible with LE, but I was told that it's a different deal with M-Powered. I can't see why it would be so, but then again I wouldn't want to spend almost a grand for on it just to realize it doesn't work with my setup :)

M Powered is literally LE with the DV toolkit option removed and Maudio interfaces instead of digi ones (and a redesigned logo of course) so if it works in LE it'll work in MP