Is the UM site running like a dog for you lot?

Katatonia admits to being influenced by Tool and A Perfect Circle in recent years.

I like 'Viva Emptiness'. I don't listen to that type of music that often anymore, but it is a very solid album.

I do read RC's reviews and check the website pretty much daily.

npearce said:
I do read RC's reviews and check the website pretty much daily.
That's cool. Always appreciate feedback...that reminds me, I need to end that Power Quest competition and get the winners picked.

Hey I see two reviews from you npearce - In Flames and Agoraphobic Nosebleed. *currently reading your Negura Bunget* And you were quite generous with In Flames which surprised me (in a good way).

I read the Frost interview already - pretty interesting stuff!

Those reviews are listed by most current to get replies (just like a thread). In Flames was done a long time ago. I didn't even rate it. I'd give it 7.5/10. I hardly ever review something that I think sucks. I don't have time to listen repeatedly to something I can't stand.

npearce said:
Those reviews are listed by most current to get replies (just like a thread).

Yeah, that's a terrible way to list them don't you think? I wonder if there's also a way of just archiving them in a seperate list in alphabetical order or something? There's too much good material in there to be kept hidden!

npearce said:
By the way, where's Markgugs?

Markgugs is trying to get his shit together - he's working his sales territories in upstate New York which means he's constantly on the road travelling to places like Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse.

He's also moving in with his girlfriend in an apartment in Hackensack, New Jersey (so now he has the whole moving thing to contend with).

Thirdly, he's focused on the marketing side of RC getting interviews and gig passes lined up etc. He has a TON of shit to get transcribed - it's not funny. I mean, hours of material dating back to the NJ metalfest.

Right now, we've got press passes for this Friday's Gods of Metal show, and he's chasing (hope hope) press passes for Wacken, which of course would be amazing.

Oh, and he finally got his new Saab and did away with the German car. :)

JayKeeley said:
Markgugs is trying to get his shit together - he's working his sales territories in upstate New York which means he's constantly on the road travelling to places like Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse.

Nice update Ali, thanks. ;) I have been working like a dog.

He's also moving in with his girlfriend in an apartment in Hackensack, New Jersey (so now he has the whole moving thing to contend with).

Yikes, what am I thinking?

Thirdly, he's focused on the marketing side of RC getting interviews and gig passes lined up etc. He has a TON of shit to get transcribed - it's not funny. I mean, hours of material dating back to the NJ metalfest.

Heh, heh. That's the understatement of the year. We literally have more than 25 interviews to be transcribed/conducted/completed. Who'd've thunk so many people would want to talk to us? ;)

Right now, we've got press passes for this Friday's Gods of Metal show, and he's chasing (hope hope) press passes for Wacken, which of course would be amazing.

Um, Gods of Metal didn't exactly go as planned, heh heh. Wacken is looking good though, and that's a tad more important. Hey! I got my passport today! Woo-hoo!

Oh, and he finally got his new Saab and did away with the German car. :)

Fucking Germans. :D

Not to my knowledge, though it's quite possible they once did exist, as there used to be hundreds of small minor-league teams dotting the northern New Jersey landscape.

Should I happen to ever run into Richard Pryor however, I'll be sure to let him know you were thinking about him.

Fucking hell...I'm going to need therapy if UM keeps going down like this.

What's the story here - will it ever go back to the way it once was?

Nothing worse then timing out mid-way through post.

I know, I know: "Complain, complain, complain." hehehe.

JayKeeley said:
Fucking hell...I'm going to need therapy if UM keeps going down like this.

What's the story here - will it ever go back to the way it once was?

Nothing worse then timing out mid-way through post.

I know, I know: "Complain, complain, complain." hehehe.

Most of the problems stem from when we were hacked a month or two back I think.. A complete pain in the arse to say the least! Anywho, I know Mark is just as pissed about it as we are, so hopefully everything will get sorted sometime in the near future :)