is there an amp sim as good as guitar rig?

Arsenu,

Oct 30, 2008
simle question:

i know there a LOT of amp sim's out there but i don't know which ones can be taken seriously

i really liked presonus's Ampire but i don't use studio one anymore so if anyone can recommand a good amp sim for metal which is as good as guitar rig it will be awesome

thanks

Guitar Rig sucks balls.
Guitar Rig sucks balls for crunchy metal that is true,
however it is one of the best (if not the best) for lead sounds and effects and everything else.

back on topic
acmebargig, Lepou and Ongel as already been mentioned.

No there isn't one as good as GR. There are several that wipe the floor with it.

The new version of Overlouds Th2 aint bad... What I like about it is the LOW cpu usage and it doesnt sound too shabby .

well google results show nothing about Lepou and about Onqel.

anyone has got a link?

thankkkkkkkkkkks for everything guys!

downloaded everything i'll check them out tomorrow...
are these all programmed by single individuals? doesn't look like corporate shit...

if so, oh man.......

yeah iv'e seen this and i worship you for this but it doesn't separate the good from the better and i'm not gonna start downloading all of them...

Also get the one from Ignite Amps. It is new and the first plugin that that guy made, but it is reaaaally good too. The name of the plugin is something like NRR1 or something like that (I always forget it)

Also get the one from Ignite Amps. It is new and the first plugin that that guy made, but it is reaaaally good too. The name of the plugin is something like NRR1 or something like that (I always forget it)
Cheers dude!

Yeah, it's called NRR1, btw:)