What they mean
What they say
Mother

Mothour,
I'm gonna take your daughter out tonight,
I'm gonna show her Skegness,
ohhhh mothouuurrr!

toolsofthetrade said:
well, how many toes u have, the colour of yer hair like...
what do you think? :D
what do u do to do what u do to make u happy like.
and that.
how do you do what you do to me i wish i knew if i knew how you did it to me i would do it to you(gerry marsden) :wave:

this is what i found:

tn_marsden.jpg

wow, so this is susie eh? mick, you are indeed very lucky. and thank you susie for removing that old avatar of yours and granting us a glimpse of your pretty face. there are already enough ugly people and pettiness in the world so it was already time you got rid of it. :)

Don Corleone said:
wow, so this is susie eh? mick, you are indeed very lucky. and thank you susie for removing that old avatar of yours and granting us a glimpse of your pretty face. there are already enough ugly people and pettiness in the world so it was already time you got rid of it. :)
Thanks mate thats very nice of you , so you glad i got shut of my old avatar then, it was kind of unusual but interesting :wave:

Ummm... I'm a female and a vocalist (mezzo soprano to be exact). I play guitar,clarinet and I have some piano skills. Unfortunately I'm in school until May 2004 (I'll have a degree in music). But if you need a female vocalist then, I'd totally be up to it!:)