Bands with Dual Vocalists

As well as Sirenia, Tristania, Leaves' Eyes, Epica...

Tristania has three singers, I'm pretty sure.

As for dual vocals, I know a lot of bands that can do it really well, but I personally think Draconian does it better than anyone else. Might be a little biased seeing as they're my favorite band :saint: But aside from that, I truly believe their vocals are amazing.

Hmmmm....

In no order - Carcass - S.O.S. is the absolute masterplan of how good Goregrind vocals should sound, which is how, of course we get the rather splendid duel vocalled attack of:-

Impaled, Exhumed, County Medical Examiners et. al.

Of course, no one has mentioned Cradle of Filth, presumably to avoid being branded a "fag" over Das Interweb. Although not having a female voice on every song, I have found that the presence of that fat bird with the huge norks to be strangely compelling on the tracks that feature her.

And yeah, I would.

also..

Within Temptation 'enter' when they were more heavy gothic/doom. Sharon Den Adel does female vocals and one of the guys from I think Orphanage does the male growling vocals.

great song

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F3AAF32D2A0CC03B

Yeah, I have that album. I love the first song 'Restless' and other such as 'Pearls of Light'. Very beautiful gothic style songs. Their later material is much more watered down, although I enjoyed most of the songs on "Mother Earth". I am glad that they dropped the growl vocals though, which I think are unnecessary in this type of music and also not usually done very well in this music...

I think Sculptured also have 2 vocalists, Don Anderson doing growls and Brian yager doing clean.

I don't mind the band Burst...2 vocalists...

There is Atreyu (if it can be called metal!?)

Killswitch Engage also have two vocalists

Rather than stick to drumming and continuing his band in an extreme metal direction, Jonas Renske turned into a fag and turned Katatonia soft. Now, you can hear Blakkheim doing the screams - Criminals, for instance. He really should have recruited a new lead singer, the homo.

I think both Misery Index and Criminal Element are purported to be doing the dual vocal thing, ala Dying Fetus - given that both bands are basically Dying Fetus and Suffocation.