Bands with Dual Vocalists

I have recently discovered this band, which uses three very intense and high-pitched vocals! They have three male vocalists with a very powerful vocal style with harmonies, similar to power metal but they are not power metal. They have a few albums including a christmas album even... I would describe them as being some of the best in their style...

btw, here is a video of this band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1SeDeVF2XQ&NR

I don't know any bands, but it has tons of potential. I mean, an ossenato thing with them a fifth (singing power chords), a tritome, a second or whatever apart would rule. Then for lighter fare they could go in and out to create tension ect. Any band that fully utilized 2 vocalists like that I would listen to a lot.

Rottrevore had two (most people won't even realise there's two different vocalists)

Dark Tribe have three - outstanding results.

Absu used to have two, but Proscriptor was always dominant and simply much better than Shaftiel.

Belsebub were apparently one of the first death metal bands to use two lead vocalists. It's too bad they only released a handful of demos, because they had quite an impressive style.

EDIT: Falkenbach's Heralding The Fireblade credits Vratyas for the clean vocals and Tyrann for the screams and spoken words. I'd never noticed this before.

Yes. Karl Sanders and the other guitarist do most of them though if I remember correctly
They all 3 did last time I saw them on their second tour for Shrines. The the bass player (Jon Vesano, I think) had the most time, but they spread it out pretty well if I recall.

Also The Berzerker switch off alot between the "singer" and the bass player.

Liv Kristine's vocals on the entire leaves' eyes album 'lovelorn' are incredible.