日本
Visit site
Destroyer 666 Phoenix Rising
Destroyer 666 Cold Steel
Temnozor Sorcery of Fragments
Taake Doedskvad
Morrigan Enter the Sea of Flames
Surturs Lohe Wo Einst Elfen Tanzten

I can't decide because I've heard only a few clips from Surturs Lohe, 1 song from each Morrigan album, and only Trialed by Fire by Destroyer 666.

In answer to your question, no. I have the two D666 albums, Morrigan, and Temnozor.

Pheonix Rising is very good, but hardly original or mindblowing. Cold Steel isn't as good. THeir best, IMO, is Unchain the WOlves.

That Temnozor is not their best. Go with Horizons.

THe Morrigan album is the best thing in the lot. A grand awesome album, it is.

Holy hell. I just noticed that the branches in thanatopsis avatar are moving back and forth.

The colors man....the colors!!! <waves head back and forth in tommy chong fashion>

Atlas Shrugged said:
Holy hell. I just noticed that the branches in thanatopsis avatar are moving back and forth.

The colors man....the colors!!! <waves head back and forth in tommy chong fashion>

Yes, it is the coolest avatar I have ever seen!

Thanatopsis123 said:
Taake Doedskvad

Is this as good as Nattestid? Are all Taake albums worth having (honestly) or are you essentially getting 3 variations of the same thing? OR, if you were only going to own 1 Taake album, which one would it be? :)

So if I was going to spend $30-$40, I should get all 3 Taake's before anything else, right?

:Spin:

*still without originals of epicus doomicus and stormcrowfleet*

Destroyer 666 is great, but there is a lot of stuff I'd put on my list over those albums. Taake is great, Nattestid is very solid, though I haven't heard the new one yet. Still need to check out Temnozor and Morrigan, we'll see.