Koude's free shit

In the interest of full disclosure, I plan on taking Beherit - Drawing Down The Moon, one of the D666 albums, and then the other two will probably be based on what cover art I like the most.

Save the Destroyer 666 - Pheonix Rising album for me...I really want that album.

I appear to have forgotten Addo_of_nex. Evil?, you didn't post anything so I had no way of knowing...
If Ben wants in that brings this to 13 people.
41/13
Everyone gets 3 and then the last 2 people get 4.

In the interest of making this shorter, I'll offer this.

Whoever gets the cds before I do, (IE, person before me in line) I can send you the money (paypal) to pay for the shipping cost of the cds I want. You send me mine and then the rest on to the next person. It'll cut out a chunk of the waiting period for every one else, and it'll make the actual shipping cost cheaper for the person before me, assuming they dont mind sending out two packages..

And, I'm offering this because I'm not the most responsible person in the world.... but I'd still like in on it.

I appear to have forgotten Addo_of_nex. Evil?, you didn't post anything so I had no way of knowing...
If Ben wants in that brings this to 13 people.
41/13
Everyone gets 3 and then the last 2 people get 4.

You confuse me. You included me in your post on the first page and then claim I did
not say anything? WEIRDO!

It doesn't really matter though becasue I am gonna back out. 3 or 4 incomplete cds isn't worth the hassle of having to ship. More for the rest of ya! Enjoy.

I actually quite like the idea of sending it around and each person just picks a specific number and passes it on, dividing them evenly. I think we should make a rule of no more than 1 album per band, since I know there is great demand for some of this stuff. Anyhow, I'd be cool going first or third, since that seems to be the choice.

As for divvying this up, at current I count

me
DT
Ozz
Yoda
Krig
Mort
Krow
Systematic_riffage
Belligerent
Angel of madness

10 people, 41 cds. Everyone gets 4 and someone gets an extra one. I suggest that the last person get the extra one if we do the grab bag thing because presumably those will be the 5 that everyone else felt were least desirable.

EDIT: missed the Butt, but he doesn't want in, so...
I propose that we close enrollment because it's been a while and it's getting to the point where the cost of shipping begins to outstrip the benefit of the CDs.

This works for me, but if I'm the last one, could I maybe have like, Hate Forest saved or something?

WAIF
me
Ozz
Yoda
Krig
Mort
Krow
Evil?
Systematic_riffage
Belligerent
Angel of madness

Is this right? 11 people? Everyone sure? If so, we should get this going.

WAIF
me
Ozz
Yoda
Krig
Mort
Krow
Systematic_riffage
Belligerent
Angel of madness

We good now? This has taken up a lot of time. 4 apiece, 5 for the last guy. And....go!