Koude's free shit

waif

Sep 7, 2007
Montreal
I have quite a few cds that are useless to me, since i lost the back covers to them about a year ago. They just have the booklet/cd, and i have pretty much replaced all of them by now, so im just going to give them away. Anyone that wants them PM me, i don't know how i'm going to decide who gets them but ill figure out a fair way i guess. I'll give it a few days before i pick who gets them.. This is the list of CDs.

Arghoslent - Hornets of the pogom
Abhorer - compliation cd
Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain
Archgoat - Whore of Bethlehem
Beherit - Drawing Down the Moon
Beherit - Messe des Morts / Angelcunt ARCHGOAT
Bestial Raids - Reversed Black Trinity
Black Witchery - Desecration of the Holy Kingdom
Blasphemy (Can) - Live Ritual: Friday the 13th
Damaar - Triumph Through Spears of Sacrilege
Deströyer 666 - Phoenix Rising
Deströyer 666 - Unchain the Wolves
Dismember (Swe) - Death Metal
Dismember (Swe) - Indecent and Obscene
Dismember (Swe) - Like an Ever Flowing Stream
Drowned - Viscera Terræ
GoatPenis - Inhumanization
Graveland - Creed of Iron
Graveland - Following the Voice of Blood
Graveland - Immortal Pride
Graveland - Memory and Destiny
Graveland - The Fire of Awakening
Hail (Fin) - Inheritance of Evilness
Hate Forest - Battlefields
Inquisition (Col) - Invoking the Majestic Throne of Satan
Inquisition (Col) - Magnificent Glorification of Lucifer
Inquisition (Col) - Nefarious Dismal Orations
Kaamos (Swe) - Lucifer Rising
Morbosidad - Cojete a Dios por el Culo
Morbosidad - Morbosidad
Morbosidad - Profana la Cruz del Nazareno
Morrigan (Ger) - Enter the Sea of Flames
Necros Christos - Grave Damnation
Nifelheim (Swe) - Devil's Force
Nifelheim (Swe) - Nifelheim
Nokturnal Mortum - Weltanschauung
Nominon - Diabolical Bloodshed
Nuclear Desecration - Desecrated Temple Of Impurity
Proclamation - Advent of the Black Omen
Proclamation - Messiah of Darkness and Impurity
Veles - Black Hateful Metal

Okay, so I know myself, d_t, Ozzman, and evil? wanted in on this. The plan was that everyone would stake out a claim and then all the CDs would get mailed to each person sequentially and they'd take their share and pass it on. Anyhow, speak up if you want in. It's Koude's stuff so his call but it seems like North America only would be easiest/cheapest (I just shipped Sevag some stuff yesterday and it cost 27 fucking dollars, WTF?).

Okay, so I know myself, d_t, Ozzman, and evil? wanted in on this. The plan was that everyone would stake out a claim and then all the CDs would get mailed to each person sequentially and they'd take their share and pass it on. Anyhow, speak up if you want in. It's Koude's stuff so his call but it seems like North America only would be easiest/cheapest (I just shipped Sevag some stuff yesterday and it cost 27 fucking dollars, WTF?).

It seems like this would be a massive pain in the ass... and anyone could just take them all for free and fuck everyone else in the ass.

I wouldnt mind sending Koude a few dollars paypal to cover shipping cost on the Destroyer 666 albums though.

Edit: or any of the Archgoat/Arghoslent/Nifelheim stuff since laid dibs on the d666 stuff.

I still think sending them to Ozz is a good idea. Has anyone actually decided what the plan is yet?

As for my preference, I'd like these most:

Proclamation
Beherit
Morbosidad
Nifelheim
Arghoslent

If this does happen, then I would really love to have:

Hate Forest
Morbosidad
Necros Christos
Dismember
Arghoslent

But I'd be happy to get anything.

Heh, I thought that he was just going to give them all away to one person, so I PM'ed him in the most ambiguous manner possible.

Anyways, I'm interested in: Blasphemy, all Dismember, all Graveland, all Inquisition, Kaamos, Nuclear Desecration, and Veles.

Not really interested in any of them because if I'm going to get an incomplete version of a physical CD, I'd rather just download it :p and I have done just that for a lot of those (esp. the Graveland shit which is usually expensive as hell and imported).

I get discounted UPS shipping at work, so yeah. I think that might be best since I can just put everything in a huge box and send it to the next person :) ;)

I will pretty much take anything since I will get slim pickings anyway

I truly truly just want Proclamation, Morbosidad, and Beherit. Everyone else can do whatever. Since you're sending you should get a little choice, though.

They should be sent to one person, they take what was predetermined, then the rest sent to the next, etc. We must use our own funds and whoever's last pays nothing.

Plus, we must use the honor code.