is this stanne's face in the crimson booklet?

Didl

Master Of Alchemy
Apr 21, 2004
(Vienna, Austria)
hello everyone, this is the first thread started by me, and i decided to come up with a question which haunts my mind since i buyed the album crimson by sentenced:

there is a human faced displayed on the last page of the booklet, and it looks like mikael stanne's face. what do you think? any info on this?

if this has been answered/discussed before, i apologize. i used the search button, but it seems that it has not been a topic here before.

btw: the damage done cover: is this also stanne? (i see a lot of stannes everywhere :))

yes, good point, asking sundin could clear it up. but posting it here will probably answer my question faster since mr. sundin is busy with the new album :hotjump:

Is Jesus' face in the shroud of Turin?

turin.jpg

metal17 said:
there should be a Mikael in every home.
No. Not everyone likes IKEA furniture.

mikael.jpg

:lol: @ Arch's new avatar. :D

My DIGIPACK copy of Crimson was just recently wrecked when it got soaked during a heavy rainstorm. Unfortunately I left the window that it was resting near slightly opened when I left to go out for a while. I'm bummin'. :cry:

First of all..that's not mikael's face on the crimson cover. ive been looking at the cover for years and im pretty sure stanne's face isnt there. however, that does look like stanne on the DD cover..and since its a DT album..it probably is him. oh..and i feel really sorry abt wildfyr's crimson digipak..water seems to be the enemy of all digipaks u know.

Thanks Doompiper. It's not as bad off as it could have been. I tried to dry it all off as soon as possible but the worst part was the back of the booklet where it got stuck to the center part that holds the booklet. Now the band pic on the back of the booklet and the arm pic on the center tray are ripped from when I tried to separate them. :erk:

so it stanne on the dd-cover. it still seems to be unclear if this is stannes face in the crimsonbooklet (@Doompiper: i dont mean the crimsoncover)
Tranquillian mentioned that it is mikaels face, since he talked to mikael.
@wildfyr: unfortunately, digi's are not very resistant against various forms of treatment: my girlfriend used my abducted digi as a blotting pad to write down her shopping list. i now have some names of cosmetic products engraved in the abduced digi. :erk:
that really hurts, of course it would hurt more if it was the dd-digi.
lets start a new thread: things which happended to my digipak :)