The mind's eye picture in the "Live Damage" booklet.

Teep

New Metal Member
Sep 19, 2006
I bought the live damage DvD for some time ago, and i've managed to loose my booklet:erk: I was wondering if anyone would be able to scan the page with the big picture of "The Mind's I" logo/picture, or find it on the internet? I have tried too look everywhere, but can't find it and i don't have ~30£ to spend on a new DvD just for the booklet.

Going to get the logo/pic as a tatoo and it's the best resolution off that specific picture/logo that i have seen so far. Hope someone can help me get this:)

Teep

I can scan it, no problems, but not before tomorrow. :)

EDIT: Though there isn't any BIG picture of it in my booklet, it's on every page and takes half of it... Did you mean that?!

Rincewind said:
I can scan it, no problems, but not before tomorrow. :)

EDIT: Though there isn't any BIG picture of it in my booklet, it's on every page and takes half of it... Did you mean that?!
Great:D

And yes, it's the picture that is on every page:)

plintus said:
The DVD is about $15 on eBay with delivery +/- - not 30 pounds (wtf?)
Anyway, took me ~2 min to make a post here and hope that someone could be nice, rather than waste 1-2 hours work just for a pic when i still have the DvD=)

Teep

Teep said:
Anyway, took me ~2 min to make a post here and hope that someone could be nice, rather than waste 1-2 hours work just for a pic when i still have the DvD=)

Teep

I understand, but 30 pounds is a double price - are y'all getting ripped off in the UK or what?

plintus said:
I understand, but 30 pounds is a double price - are y'all getting ripped off in the UK or what?
It was only to illustrate that it cost money. But in the music stores here (in Norway) the music DvD's cost arround 45,98$ or 24,4£. So yes, you could say that:)

The DVD here was £15 which is about $25-$30 ish. Not a bad price considering the Behemoth Crushfukdestroy DVd was 25...

anyway... Cos I'm such a nice guy.

imggraduation004.jpg

King Chaos said:
The DVD here was £15 which is about $25-$30 ish. Not a bad price considering the Behemoth Crushfukdestroy DVd was 25...

Eek... those prices are indeed ridiculous. I mean - well, average price for a DVD here is $20 in stores, but online and in some pleaces you can get it cheaper (at 15 or something + $2-5 for shipping, which is OK since you buy a few things anyway). Dimmu Borgir is $30 and some uber-cool packaging items, but man...

Done with some editing, tured out ok.

MindsI1.jpg

MindsI2.jpg

MindsI3.jpg

Again, thanks King Chaos for the picture:D

No worries mate :).

And hey plinny, don't tell me like I don't know. When I used to skate I went over to florida to hit up some spots. Got there and was having deck troubles. Expected with the big skate boom taking off over there that the decks would be like, $100 or some shit... Over here any name/pro deck is £60 ($100) unless its defective. I was astonished when I found Zooyork, World industries and Shorty's decks for $50. I asked if they were defective and the guy told me thats how much decks are over there. I also went into a cd store and stocked up on In Flames albums, as they're one of the only swedish bands that had made it over there at the time... Although they weren't hugely cheaper than the CDs are over here because they added a fuck load of tax on for some unknown reason.

King Chaos said:
No worries mate :).

And hey plinny, don't tell me like I don't know. When I used to skate I went over to florida to hit up some spots. Got there and was having deck troubles. Expected with the big skate boom taking off over there that the decks would be like, $100 or some shit... Over here any name/pro deck is £60 ($100) unless its defective. I was astonished when I found Zooyork, World industries and Shorty's decks for $50. I asked if they were defective and the guy told me thats how much decks are over there. I also went into a cd store and stocked up on In Flames albums, as they're one of the only swedish bands that had made it over there at the time... Although they weren't hugely cheaper than the CDs are over here because they added a fuck load of tax on for some unknown reason.

State/city sales tax, biggest in NYC, I think, which is around 10% (not everything is taxable though); IN FLAMES, DT and pretty much all other European bands (and some really mainstream US bands) are 17+ a CD (well, you can find it for 14+, but I'm talking about the stores).

New releases go on sale at the day of release, but Slipknot and Metallica's DVDs aren't ever on sale in the stores.