is this stanne's face in the crimson booklet?

tranquillian, do you have some sort of close personal connection with the dt guys? i'm just curious since you mentioned twice that you talked to one of the guys.
yes i can't deny it, it is pure envy speaking here :)

Yup, it's definitely Mikael on the DD cover, since I saw (and have) the original, unaltered picture of him in this weird, agonizing pose. ;)

@ Didl: I tend to prefer digipacks of jewelcases even though they are more likely to become ragged. But still, I usually hunt for the digis. I don't know why they've become so "precious" in people's minds anyway. Maybe because digipacks are often special editions as well. And you shouldn't let your girlfriend abuse your valuable goods that way. ;) My DD digipack/booklet is signed by Mikael. I would die if someone scribbled a shopping list onto it.

Didl said:
tranquillian, do you have some sort of close personal connection with the dt guys? i'm just curious since you mentioned twice that you talked to one of the guys.
yes i can't deny it, it is pure envy speaking here :)
Oh, does he have a close personal connection with the DT guys? Does he get huge amounts of inside information every time something is going on? Does he happen to be, like, the most envied person here? o_O

Well, yes. And a cool guy on top of that. :worship:

-Villain (pure envy incarnate)

All the hot guy action on this board. *drool* Can I watch? :p
Villain said:
Well, yes. And a cool guy on top of that. :worship:
He is. And also very intelligent, educated, and hot. :D

I say it as it's true... for a lot of the guys here.

As for people on other boards, I've never said that they are hot as it's not true.