Is TONIGHTS DECISION Any Good??

threak

Oct 21, 2002
I just posted this on the Katatonia board,but figured i would have more luck here,seems that more people are online.

So i found it in good condition for £5 at a second hand store,and was thinking of getting it today.I dont have any of their albums and have only heard a handful of tunes.

So,do you reckon i should get it?? And whats your'e favorite Katatonia album?

Yes yes, it may not be the best Katatonia but every Katatonia is a lot better than most albums in the world. And I'm saying this in not-a-fanboy-way.

Viva Emptiness is a mindblower, even better than Brave Murder Day in my opinion. Confusingly great album.

Tonight's Decision is really good, i loved it. The only problem was i got bored of it fairly easily, not quite enough variety or something. Still a really good album, i can thoroughly enjoy the songs when they come in my playlist, just not a whole album at a time :)

Reactions: midwintertears
Well, if you can get it at that cheap price, I'd buy it and then sell it on eBay for a profit. TD and everything after is boring as hell. Stick with early Katatonia if you like quality.

Dreamlord said:
Well, if you can get it at that cheap price, I'd buy it and then sell it on eBay for a profit. TD and everything after is boring as hell. Stick with early Katatonia if you like quality.

You can rott and DiE as welll..

FuckinShit said:
You can rott and DiE as welll..

Just as long as I don't have to listen to Tonight's Decision while rotting and dying, I'll be just fine. That would be true torture.