Is United Abominations better than The System Has Failed?

Which is better, United Abominations or The System Has Failed?

• Total voters
The System Has Failed by far, ten million times better then the new boring one.

United Abominations is just songs that were left over from TSHF. I think both albums have good and bad songs on them, not bad because Megadeth usually puts out good stuff in the long run.

Why would non-Megadeth fans come into a thread that is obviously for people who are fans? Never understood those kind of people. Just getting in there to cause trouble.

In any case Megadeth never really lets me down but then again they are my favorite band of all time. Can't say why just that they always seem to find that something that connects the music with me.

Well, I just voted for UA so we have to be friends now. The only song I can't stand is the "A Toute Le Monde" remake. Everything else is pretty solid and overall it's a consistent album.
I love you. :kickass:

You are dead to me
that's okay though because I dig necrophilia
:lol:

United Abominations is just songs that were left over from TSHF. I think both albums have good and bad songs on them, not bad because Megadeth usually puts out good stuff in the long run.
It doesn't sound at all like TSHF.

Hands down it's United Abominations. I do love The System Has Failed, but it is lacking when United Abominations is not.

How is TSHF lacking? At least he didn't rehash riffs on that album...

I think My Kingdom is pretty bad and I Know Jack is good but useless. To me thats the big difference between the albums. UA has nothing like those two songs. And also TSHF feels more like a record of songs put together without alot of though (good songs but not great flow through the cd) while UA does have a better flow.

That _to me_ is the big differences. I also think I prefer the solos on UA compared to the TSHF ones.

But still, I love both albums :)

I think My Kingdom is pretty bad and I Know Jack is good but useless. To me thats the big difference between the albums. UA has nothing like those two songs. And also TSHF feels more like a record of songs put together without alot of though (good songs but not great flow through the cd) while UA does have a better flow.

That _to me_ is the big differences. I also think I prefer the solos on UA compared to the TSHF ones.

But still, I love both albums :)

My Kingdom is good. I Know Jack could have been eliminated

1. "Blackmail the Universe" – 4:33
2. "Die Dead Enough" – 4:18
3. "Kick the Chair" – 3:57
4. "The Scorpion" – 5:59
5. "Tears in a Vial" – 5:22
6. "I Know Jack" – 0:40
7. "Back in the Day" – 3:28
8. "Something That I'm Not" – 5:07
9. "Truth Be Told" – 5:40
10. "Of Mice and Men" – 4:05